Soccer [Bro] P.1

Our team was scattered everywhere around the grassy course waiting for our trainer to come. I was laying on the ground, with my arms under my head and my eyes closed, letting the sun rays tickle my face. He was always late, but this time it was worse. He was remarkably late which creeped out and made anxious some of my teammates. Although I stayed calm. Why would I uneasy? He's probably fighting with the coffee machine. Again. Me, as the team's leader should have calmed down my team, but why would I. I was lazy at the moment.

"Yo (Y/N), did the coach said somehing to you? Maybe why he's EXTRA late?" I opened one of my eyes only to see the angry face of (R/G/N). I stood silent and closed my eyes.

"I don't know why he's 'EXTRA' late." this girl was the only girl in this girl soccer team, with whom we hated each other. The others were cool. Well... Mostly.

"Should'nt you just get up and go find him?" I shrugged as she said those words in a really annoying tone.

"Nah, I'm good." I said trying to ignore her presence. Maybe me being too cool about this made her more angry, but right before she stomped away I heard an annoyed sigh. I smirked for myself as I knew the air was clean. I love pissing her off, it's one of my favourite hobbies.

"FOXES!" I heard the trainers voice from far away. I sat up and looked around only to find him running towards the playground. I stood up dusting myself and approached the part of the team that was the nearest to him. Yes, Foxes is our team's name.

"Please forgive me I'm late!!! I've had some stuff to deal with in the headmaster's office! Also, I have something to talk to you with. I'm... leaving this school..." he became quiet. The only sound heard was the chatting between the memebers of the team. They were surprised and most of them shocked.

"Why? What will happen to the soccer teams?" (R/G/N) jumped in making me roll my eyes. Maybe it wasn't clearly visible, but I knew about this for something like a week. Too bad I forgot to tell that to the others. Oops.

"Nothing you cow, we will have a new trainer, duh." I said trying to mimic her voice. She growled at me making me turn my head towards her body that was bubbling with anger. I smiled at her innocently.

"(Y/N) have long have you been knowing about this?" the coach asked.

"Few days..."

"How many is 'few'?"

"A week,"

"Why didn' you tell us?!" (R/G/N/2) asked, huffily at the first sight, and crossed her arms at her chest.

"Gomen! Please forgive me! I don't want to feel guilty!" I kneeled down and put my palms together making a crying face.

"You're forgiven..." said another girl from the team as she put her arm at each one of my shoulders. I bent down thanking and the straightened with a poker face. I saw the coach rubbing his eyes trying to not to chuckle. Few girls giggled.

"Alright! Girls, we all know this is my day in this school, so today, we will have a break from soccer." I huffed as some of the girls did too, but some breathed out in relief. Lazy motherfuckers.

"I need your help in the Gym, so ten minutes and we will meet there. I gotta check on something and also you will see your future soccer trainer, who looks cool if you would ask me. So, farewell!" he ordered and all of us drifted apart into the gym, me being the last one, as always. As soon as I got into the gym's dressing room. I took out my clothes and, as the other girls, changed into my usual outfit: supper skinny jeans, a tee with some 'deep' quotes as 'Stay Different' and my oversized hoodie. I stretched myself and sat down on one of the benches taking out my phone and checking if there was anything new online. Nothing. I sighed. A closing sound made my head snap up from my phone and I saw a REALLY muscular male with Anime shades and a baseball cap. He was wearing a white polo shirt with black jeans and some shoes. I smirked up at him and approached him. It was weird since we were the only two in the girl's dressing room.

"So you're the leader of the team huh?" he gave me a flirtarious smirk. Huh, perverted old man.

"Yes, that's me. Who are you?" my smirking expression turned into a frown and I crossed my arms on my chest.

"You will know soon my dear,"

•••

It has been two months since Bro is our soccer trainer. And I had to admit one thing... I was falling for him by every day. I didn't e actly knew what made him so perfect in my eyes, but I was sure this wasn't right. He's my teacher! My goddamn soccer trainer!! There is no chance of a teacher loving their student! It was against the rights! But... I couldn't tell that to him. He treated me like his best friend of some kind. I wasn't sure why, but I couldn't complain. This dude, had the sense of humor! Maybe that made him so perfect, or his muscular body, maybe the mystery hidden behind his shade-

"YO (Y/N)!" I snapped out of my daydream as a hand slammed down onto my table. It was (R/G/N), "did I startle you? Well I would say sorry but if you weren't day dreaming about our coach~"

"WHAT?! I WASN'T!!" I stood up and growled at her, feeling my cheeks heat up, "whatever, what do you want?" I calmed down and sat back down. I closed my eyes trying to cool my head.

"Today's training is canceled due to the preschoolers using our field as a playground..." my eyes snapped open and I looked at her, "besides Bro wants to talk with you. He's waiting in the gym for you." Right now I didn't knew what was worse; the kids using our field or Bro wanting a talk. I gulped, thanked her for the information, grabbed my backpack and made my way to the gym. As soon as I got to it, I opened the door and jumped back in fright. In front of the door was Bro in all his beauty.

"Goddammit you scared me..." I breathed out and closed the door behind me, "heard you wanted a talk."

"Yes I did," his typical smirk appeared on his face, but this time it had more into it. It felt slightly different. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the dressing room. His presence felt... Odd. I shook my head and because of not realizing that he stopped I bumped into his back.

"Sorry," I mumbled. Seconds after I've found myself pushed up against the lockers.

"You know, there is something deep inside of you. You're different babygirl." I blushed deeply at the nickname he gave me. His face was really close to mine. TOO CLOSE. I could feel his menthol breath on my lips. Just if I could bend a little bit- NO! JESUS CHRIST (Y/N) THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU.

"I would like to know you better~" he purred into my ear leaving a kiss on my neck. He pinned my hands on each side from my head. The worst was that I let him do this, since... Yeah I loved him. I loved my coach.

"Bro this is-"

"This is? Oh the 'This' has just begun~"