Bubble Bath [Eridan]

"I am Jack Duckrrow, the best captain on this ship." I was playing with rubber duckies sitting in Eridan's lap, him hugging me by the waist and watching my childish self over my shoulder. Pretty strange, isn't it?

"(Y/N), why are you so childish?"

"Childish? I prefer crazy!" I giggled putting away the ducks and turning face to face with him.

"Your childishness makes you really cute," he said kissing my neck. I blushed and smiled, hugging him around his neck.

"And YOUR silliness makes YOU really cute." he pulled me away.

"Ouch, that hurt." he pouted as I giggled and ruffled his hair.

"You know I meant it in a good and funny way."

"And if I wouldn't know that?"

"Then I would say sorry for the rest of my life." he smiled.

"Do you love me?"

"I do love you,"

"How much?"

"Like I never loved anyone before." I kissed his nose making his fins flutter under his wet hair.

"And you?" I decided to ask him.

"I love you more than you do," he smirked showing his shark-sharp teeth. His bright violet orbs were blazing into my (Y/E) ones. His arms snaked around my waist.

"Fate is pretty strange..." I smiled looking at his wavy horns.

"Why...?"

"I never thought I'm gonna fall in love with a troll. I thought... trolls were ugly." I laughed as he made a poker face.

"Are you telling me I'm ugly?" He made a sad face.

"I did not say that." I giggled.

"Then what?"

"That you look even more sexy than I imagined..." I smiled cupping his face and kissing him softly. He smiled into the kiss and kissed me back, hugging my waist stronger. I felt his tongue brush slightly against my lower lip. I pulled away.

"Are you hungry?" I laughed a bit.

"If for you, then yes... Yes I am." he grinned.

"You silly..." I smiled and connected our lips again.