Stuck Between 2 Guys [Dirk~Horuss]

"Dirk! Watch out!" I called and as he looked at me I threw a sack of chips at him. Luckily he caught it and we grinned at each other. It was Pony Saturday and we all were now at my place. Pony Saturday is a day when me, Dirk and Horuss are wearing my little pony onessies, watch horse or pony cartoons or series and play games together. My favourite days of all time. I've got on my Spike onessie, Horuss has Rarity and Dirk has Rainbow Dash. Every time before we decide where we will be, we draw what we will watch. All of us make three cards with 2 movies or series with ponies and a 1 game. Example- I wrote down movies like- The Last Unicorn, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls and a game where we will eat things and the person who ate it has to guess what was it. I felt a tap on my shoulder disturb my thoughts. I turned around and saw Horuss in his Rarity onessie.

"Do you have something sweet?" he grinned.

"A kiss," I smiled mischievously, but I saw a light tint of blue on his cheeks. I giggled.

"I'm just kidding, you don't have to blush." I ruffled his hair. His ponytail was disbanded and his hair was really long. I always loved his hair. I always loved him. Yep, I'm in love with Horuss. And Dirk. It's a long story.

"Umm, I think I've got Nutella. A huge one. But... Hell... Fuck... Whatever, so what do you want?" I went around him to the fridge to find my ice cream. But when I straggled back and turned to the way Horuss was. Then I felt something on my lips. I realized it was Horuss so I smirked and pulled away.

"I wanted a sweet kiss," he purred and hugged me.

"Guys! Stop making out and let's start the Pony Saturday!" Dirk screamed from the living room making me smile.

"Let's go Horuss," I hammered his back. He pulled away, lifted me up in the air, what made me scream, and brought me to the living room. He threw me down on the couch, me landing on Dirk, and then he jumped beside us. I looked up at Dirk who just smirked back. I felt a light blush appear on my face, so I crawled off of him. I fell between both of them and tried to find the remote. I pulled down my hood and looked around us.

"What are you-"

"I'm trying to find the remote, have you guys seen it somewhere?" I interrupted Horuss and crawled off the couch, walking to the kitchen.

"I've got it!" I heard Dirk scream. I rolled my eyes and stomped back to the living room. There was Dirk, smirking ear to ear and Horuss choking of laughter.

"Where is it? Give it to me." I outstretched my hand and he just looked at it.

"How am I supossed to give it to you? I can't cut it of. It'll hurt." then I realized.

"Eewww!!!" I pulled back my hand, "You little piece of dick!" I started to punch him.

"But my dick's big!" he yelled making me stop. We were looking at each for few minutes but then I gave up and flopped myself on the couch pouting.

"It's destroyed, everything's destroyed! I knew that something will happen. Why was I even trying?!" I was a really depressed, hysterical perfectionist, this was normal. I felt tears pull up in my eyes, so I blinked them away.

"Oh come on, we can still do something else." Dirk hugged me and after few seconds I found myself crying.

"Don't cry (Y/N) it's okay. Nothing's destroyed while you're with us!" I heard Horuss and felt him stroke my back. I wiped of my tears and pulled away. I pulled back my hood and leaned closer to Horuss pecking his cheek.

"Thanks,"

"I want one too!" Dirk leaned to me. I giggled and pecked his cheek too.

"I don't even know, what I would do without you guys," I smiled hugging both of them from side.