A Crabee [Signless × Psiioniic] ~Lemon

None of them knew, what they have gotten into. Psiioniic couldn't believe what he has done and once more Signless that he was replaying Psii's movements. What Disciple would think if she would find out?

Actually, they were making out, and both of them were enjoying it without knowing. Psiioniic was the one who begun. He was always flushed for Signless, but he kept it as a secret. He wanted nobody to know it, Signless was flushed for Disciple, and Dolorosa for Psiioniic. Psiioniic didn't want to break her heart, he would feel regret. And now, he's gotten the courage to tell Signless the truth. Or at least show it.

On the other side Signless was shocked. He never expected something like this from Psii. They were best friends and Psiioniic never showed something like 'Love' against him. He felt shock, yet something more. Something new. Something that he didn't feel so far.

Signless was kissing Psiioniic back, feeling Psii's hands on his butt. He wanted to stop him, yet not. Sign grabbed Psiioniic's horns and started rubbing them with his thumbs.

•Signless' P.O.V.•

I didn't even know what I was doing, I was just doing it. Psiioniic's movements were turning me on pretty much, I have to admit. I felt his hands grasp my butt. Once I would stop and tell him that this is going too far. But now I didn't want to. I loved this. I wanted more. I bit his lip earning a soft moan from him. I felt a smirk show up on my face. My tongue searched for his, until I felt something wet and soft brush against it. Then another one. Psiioniic always said that he has everything doubled, but I never thought his tongues were too. I half-opened my eye only to see Psii's blissful face. After a while we were totally out of breath so we pulled away. Both of us were panting and looking unbelievably into each other's eyes.

"What the fuck just happend," he said shocked.

"I-I don't even know." I wanted to pull fully away from him, but his hands were still holding my bottom.

"But I didn't say that you can go away." he smirked and I blushed a bit. Suddenly he clinged to my neck, almost instantly bitting it. Shivers appeared on my skin and a moan slipped out of my mouth. He has found my sweet spot. He growled and licked my neck.

"P-Psii-!"

"No, shut up now," he said and took down my cape. After a while everything spun so fast and we both were naked. I was under Psiioniic who was wildly kissing and bitting my neck. Well, this was turning into something really fast. But I didn't want to strain this forever. I wanted more.

"Psii-oniic! Fuck me... Pl-please~" I never thought that I will says these words once.

"My, my~ I can see we're anxious, Hmm~~ we can do something about it, do we?" he giggled and made his way down my body. My eyes widened realizing what he was about to do. No-no-no! This can't be happening! My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden euforia. A light moan escaped my mouth making Psiioniic bob his head faster. This felt like heaven. The truth was that I never pailed with Disciple, this was my first pailing in my entire life. I grabbed Psiioniic's horns, massaging them. He moaned and that send vibrations trough my bulge.

"Oh... Oh Da-Damn...~" I slanted my head back closing my eyes, growling lightly. I felt that my release is close, but he stopped. I looked confused at him. He wiped my candy red pre-cum off his lips and leaned over me again.

"That was only the begin," he licked his lips with a smirk, making me blush slightly. He closed his eyes and started to lick my horns. Another heaven... I tried to hold in my moans, but it was hard because I felt that I'm really turned on. Suddenly I felt something slam in my nook making me scream. Well, that hurt.

"Oh shush, we don't want anyone join us, do we~?" he whispered in my ear kissing my cheek. After a while the pain turned into pleasure. Psiioniic started to move out and then back. I was digging my nails into his back.

"F-fuck... G-go more~" I whined, but he obeyed. I felt my cum close, yet so far away.

"Aa-aaah~ Psi-ioniic~" I moaned with pure pleasure.

"Scream my name," he moaned.

"Psiioniic...!"

"Louder!" he was slaming himself back and forth really hard, it felt so good.

"Psiioniic!"

"L-LOUDER!" he growled scratching my grub scars what made me release my material.

"PSIIONIIC!" I felt him release too. He rode out the orgasm and then fell down at me, totally exhausted.

"I feel flushed for you Signless," he whispered. His words made me blush. Why am I blushing so much today?!

"What have I done..." I was looking shocked at the ceiling.

"Pailed with me~" Psii raised his head, with a smirk plastered on his face and he kissed my cheek afterwards.

"Without a bucket..." I mumbled.

"Dang it..." then, I've gotten a crazy idea.

"Maybe we can bang it," I smiled down at him wiggling my eyebrows a bit.

"Round two begins~" he smiled kissing me and starting round two.