Work Hard [Cronus]

I huffed as I let my backpack fall down on the tiles of the hall of my apartment.

"Never again," I said to myself kicking off my shoes and heading to the living room. I had a hard day today hence the boss in my work was bugging me about everything. He doesn't hate me, but he expects too much from me. I work as a waitress in the nearby's café. I have no problems with this work, except for the employees and the amount of work I get. The people that come to the café are polite and respective people, they are kind to me. Well... Most of the time. The employees... That's a long story.
The bell rang making me jump a bit. Who could it be this late? It's almost 10pm. I got to the door and after opening it, I saw him. A lit cigarette between his sharp shark-alike teeth, a leather jacket and he smelled like a really strong cologne. Ew.

"Oh, Cronus, hi... Do you need something?" although I was tired, I couldn't be mad at him. He was like my brother, a really... Really close brother.

"Just came to check on you, because I know you had a bad day today." he smiled caressing my cheek. I made a small smile and looked up at him.

"You want to come in?"

"I would love to, but I think you need a long sleep, so I'll go."

"I wouldn't mind if you stayed for maybe 5 minutes." I gave him a reassuring smile and he returned it. He nodded and I stepped aside for him to walk in. He took down his jacket and put it on a hanger. I approached him from behind and hugged him. He let out a sigh.

"What is it?"

"Why are we like this... We are clearly in love with each other, why can't we be together?"

"You know this wouldn't work Cronus. You're a different race and I'm scared how the society would take it. Or your friends, they actually hate me."

"The others cannot tell you who you can a can't date."

"I know but,..." I cut off my sentece making him raise an eyebrow.

"But?"

"You know I'm really sensitive about others opinion..." I sighed and hugged him.

"I know babygirl..." his hands traveled lower and squeezed my butt.

"Cronus?"

"But I can make you relax, I feel the tense inside of you~" he purred into my ear.

"What the-" he cut me off with a rough kiss. One of his hands started unbuttoning my jeans, while the other one clutched itself on my neck. My breath got hitched in my throat when his fingers ran across my clit. He noticed my reaction and smirked. He kissed my cheek, then my chin and bit down on my neck. I moaned loudly.

"You know I love you, right?" he whispered in my ear and kept moving his fingers on my clit.

"I kn-know~"

"Then stop listening to others~" he purred and pulled away acting as if nothing happened and left me anxious.

"Why did you-?"

"How about we watch a movie?"

"That doesn't answer my-"

"That means yes, okay, cool I'll be in the living room." he turned around and left the hallway.

"What an idiot..." I growled for myself and followed him soon after.