Day Without Stitches [Kurloz] P.2 ~Lemon

I was doing my morning routine while Kurloz was still asleep.
Ever since the first day he took out his stitches he was without them more and more often. I was really happy about it, I felt like he sure did trust me with certain things.
I never even thought about hearing his voice ever, so I was glad that he spoke to me. Although he couldn't pronounce some words, but that's nothing that can't be fixed!
I jumped slightly as the door to the bathroom was opened by my boyfriend.

"Good morning Kurloz!" I greeted him after I calmed down from the sudden surprise. He smiled at me and hugged me from behind as he rested his head on mine. I smiled at his snuggly mood. You have no idea how much I adore this creature.

"You look really good in this nightgown." he said after a while of silence.

"Oh, this?" I looked at my clothing in the mirror. It was a black nightgown with pink laces and a little bow in the middle of the chest.
"You've kept saying that ever since I got it." I giggled.

"But I just can't help myself," I felt his hands travel down my back and he squeezed my butt, "You just look so good!" he inhaled the scent of my hair.
I blushed when his fingers traced across the lace of my panties.

"What are you-?" he covered my mouth as his cold fingers started massaging my clit. I exhaled shakily by the sudden cold feeling on my intimate area.

"Kurloz-"

"Shh~!" he shushed me as he traced his tongue from my shoulder to my ear. He nibbled on my neck slightly while his fingers made their way into my wet slit. I gasped as he started fingering me furiously.

"Kur- I~" I arched my back so my butt was pressed against his hardening member. He put his free hand on my hip and pushed me more into his crotch. He moaned quietly into my ear. Kurloz took out his hand from my undergarment, threw me over his shoulder and walked out of the bathroom.

"What are you-" my question was declined by a slap on my butt. I felt my cheeks heat up, but I stood quiet. As he entered our bedroom, he shut the door and threw me on the bed. Before I could manage to sit up, he pinned me to it a was hovering over me with a sly smirk.
He slowed leaned down only to slide down the strap of my nightgown, and started kissing my shoulder, making his way up to my neck.
I pulled him closer, gasping for air as he started biting my neck. Shivers crawled up my spine from the pleasure he was giving me.
His hand, once again, reached into my panties and his fingers started massaging my clit. I grabbed his horn which made him flinch, but that didn't stop me from starting to rub it. Hot air hit my wet neck as he exhaled.
I rubbed his horn going up and down teasingly, yet in the same pace like his fingers did in my lower area. Soon, the room was becoming hotter and hotter, each of us desperate for pleasure from the other.
He took out his hand, gave me a kiss on the neck and slowly pulled my panties off. He ran his fingers through my entrance before taking off his boxers revealing his huge erection. He started teasing me by moving the tip against my wet slit. As he kept doing this, I shook from the growing urge to fill myself with something that rides me to pleasure.
Kurloz must have noticed this because he gave me a sly smirk before pushing himself into me roughly. I let out a loud moan and arched my back from the sudden movement. Kurloz took my hands and held them tightly above my head.
He started moving in and out slowly, then picking up the pace. He massaged my breast with his other free hand, then taking the nipple between his fingers and pinching it.
I could barely feel anything other than him pounding into me like an animal in heat. I knew he was enjoying this more and more by the groaning he was making that was getting louder, yet not louder than my moans for more pleasure. He let go of my wrist, clutched my waist and started ramming himself into me more aggresively and roughly. I instinctively wanted to grab something to dug my nails into, and I targeted his back where I dug them as deeply as I was able to, not thinking about wether it hurt him or not. My mind was currently hazed with the need for a release.

"Please~! More~!" I said between my moaning and he obeyed. He put my legs on his shoulders so he could get deeper to my core. I started to feel a knot build up in my lower stomach.
With every thrust Kurloz made it was getting tighter and tighter.

"Kurloz I- I will cum!" I moaned loudly and clenched the bedsheet in my other palm. He gave me few more deep thrust before I came all over his length.

"Please.. Continue~" I whined out breathing heavily. I noticed a small sweat drop running down the side of his face.

"I'm not - sure for - how long - I can keep - going~." he breathed out while still keeping his rough and fast pace.

"Cum into me..." my answer surprised him for a second but afterwards he turned back to his previous state. I felt him dig his nails into my skin as he bent down and bit me, then I felt something hot spill into me. His thrusts got slower and lazier and he eventually pulled out of me. Our mixed juices were now spilled under me on the bedsheets.
Kurloz layed down on me all sweaty and out of breath.

"You surprised me when you told me to cum into you." I heard his voice ring in my head.

"Don't worry about it, nothing will happen."

"You're still taking the pills?"

"I believe I do..?" I said, but it sounded more like a question. Kurloz looked up at me.

"You're not gonna get pregnant right?" he asked.

"No, I won't. Besides, even if I do, we're already old enough to have a baby." my lips curved into a small smile as a little purple hue appeared on Kurloz's cheeks and nose. He snuggled more into my chest as we both layed there, breathing out the act that happend just moments ago.