New Friendship [Eridan]

I was reading a book under a tree. It was my favourite book, Papertowns. It was lunch break and everybody around me was eating, well I'd rather read a book. Some unknown voices ripped me out of my reading suddenly.

"No Sol fuck off leave me alone!" it was that horny creature. These things fascinated me. I heard they were called Trolls or something like that. The guy who screamed walked away sitting under the tree I was sitting but at the other side. I felt really bad for him. I put the book in my backpack a walked after him. He was there with his face between his knees, and I even thought I heard sobbing.

"Uhmm are you-?"

"What do you want?" he snapped at me looking at me, but as he saw me he softened a bit.

"May I sit here with you?" I asked kindly and gave him a trustful smile. He was just looking at me, with his mouth opened and nodded after a while. I sat down next to him.

"Uhm... what's your na-name?" he asked.

"(Y/N) and yours?" I smiled.

"Eridan," he exhaled and smiled.

"Well, can I ask what just happened? Cause there are still tears on your face, so... hehe yeah." I giggled at the end.

"It doesn't matter, and I don't even want to talk about it." whoops, bad move wasn't it?

"Oh snap, I'm sorry if I've hurt your feeling or something, I didn't realized it may hurt you somehow." he looked at me confused.

"You care for my feelings?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Well, I care for people's feelings. I don't want to be rude or anything at the first meeting." he smiled again.

"You're a really polite person aren't you?"

"Well, actually no. I'm kind and friendly only when I'm meeting the person. As we get to know each other better only in that case I'm showing myself."

"Aaaaand~ Can you tell me how you're really acting like?" he smirked and I felt my cheeks get hotter for some reason.

"Where should I begin then? I'm swearing, like a lot. Then I'm crazy all the time and I'm some kind of a rebel too. A little bit childish and whiny. Sometimes rude and moody, but in the public I'm polite, kind and friendly." I giggled. He was looking at me all the time what started to freak me out.

"You forgot that you're beautiful," he smiled and these words made me flush all red. I hid my face in my hands.

"Noo! I'm nooot." I heard him giggle. I lifted up my head and shaked it.

"Now it's turn, tell me about your pesonality." I smirked trying o ignore the heat at my face.

"Well, I can't tell how I'm acting like. Most people told me that I'm really rude and bad, and mostly that I'm a whiny wriggler. They think I have a big Ego too and I'm well-heeled." I just stared at him.

"They really said it?" I asked unbelievable. He nodded and turned away.

"Most of those are maybe true, I don't know really, but I have feelings too."

"Do you have any friends?" I asked out of a sudden.

"Well, not really?" I scratched the back of his neck and turned to me, "Why are you asking?"

"I feel really bad for you," I frowned, "I can be your friend if you want to!" I smiled a cheery smile.

"Really?!" a big happy smile appeared on his face.

"Well, yeah. I don't have any friends here either." I giggled and shrugged.

"Thank you!" he hugged me. I laughed but hugged him back. It was really good to hug him back. He pulled back with a light violet color on his cheek.

"You're blushing you know that?" I giggled.

"What?!" his eyes widen, "this is so embarassing." he made a poker face and I laughed. The bell rang suddenly making me stand up.

"So, wanna meet up after school and go somewhere? Andywhere?" I asked and he noddded.

"I'll be there." he winked at me making me shake my head and I've gone back to the building.

•••One Month Later

It was the last month of school before summer break. Me and Eridan get to know each other really well, we're like best friends now. I never thought friendship with a guy would be this good.

"Heey (Y/N)~?" he sang and I turned around to face him, "Can you help me with something? I always wanted to try that out but I'm really lame at it."

"Of course, but... what is it?"

"Come an you'll see." he smiled and taking me by my wrist he pulled me to my room. Yes, I invited him over. 'Cause, why not? He was my best friend after all. I froze as we entered my room. He must be kidding.

"Are you fucking kidding me," I stared at my bed. There were tons of make up bottles and things like that. You know what I mean, "So you want me to help you, put on a make-up?" I asked him and he nodded.

"What am I supossed to do with you?" I cupped my face in shock but let it go. I grabbed his hand and sat him down on my bed.

"The very first thing is always the make-up, or corrector and so. That's easy to remember." I like this boy though. Even after every strange thing he likes or has.

•••

"It's done!" I yelled swinging my hands in the air. I looked at him and started to laugh.

"You're so pretty!"

"Why thank you!" he laughed too, "but you're more." he smiled at my blushing self.

"Well thanks, but don't take this more further, and let's go make vines!" I took his hand laughing and pulling him downstairs.