*NEW!* Sweet Kisses [Horuss] *NEW!*

I happily made my way down the street. It has been a very busy week; I had a lot of projects to finish and my art teacher gave me a bunch of homework, so I was drawing like a mad man. During this awful time, I had to reject Horuss and his unending begging for us to meet. Don't get me wrong, I liked Horuss, he was a good pal and a helpful best friend, but he didn't understand how little time I had. He had such a warm personality, his words could make you feel at home even if you'd be lost in a forest. Sometimes I wished we could be a bit closer.
Thankfully, I was able to turn in everything in time and now I had to offset this week for him. I was just hoping he wasn't mad at me for ditching him, but something told me that he understood my situation.
My heart skipped a beat from excitement as I knocked on his front door lightly, hoping he heard me. Before I could process anything, I was pulled into a tight embrace.

"How's it going Horuss?" I laughed and hugged him back burying my face into his chest.

"I'm so happy you're here!" he laughed as well and pulled away from me. We looked at each other, smiling goofily. His eyes shone with sudden realization.

"Oh right! Come, I have something for you." he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his house. I quickly kicked off my shoes and followed him. We stopped in front of the door to his workplace. You see, Horuss was the kind of guy that had a lot of time to goof around with machine pieces and create functional little gears that no-one knew they needed.

"I, uh... Could you close your eyes?" he asked, looking kind of embarassed. I shrugged and put my hands over my eyes so I won't see anything. What could he be hiding?

I heard him open the door and he slowly pushed me inside while holding my shoulders.

"I know I may have been a bit annoying during the last week and I wanted to say sorry. I wanted to make you something for a longer time, so I took this opportunity to actually make it." I heard him shuffle through some stuff on the wooden table while he talked. I was more and more curious as to what he had for me.

"It's alright really," I smiled, "I shouldn't have pushed you away even if I had work. I'm the one that should be saying sorry." I sighed as I finished, guilt overwhelming me. How could I push away someone that thoughtful and wholesome.

"I hope this makes it up." he said slowly and placed something on my head, sticking something on the back of my neck.

"What is that?" I asked and felt sudden movement on my head, but decided to ignore it.

"Ah, it really works!" he cheered slightly and took my hands off my eyes, making me look up at him.

"Come with me." he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me around the house until we ended up in the bathroom. As I looked at myself in the mirror I noticed cat ears sitting on the top of my head.

"Oh jesus," I laughed, "These are so awesome!"

"The thing I sticked in your neck is connected to them, it's sensing your nervous system and I programmed the ears to move differently during each emotion you feel."  he explained, but it was worth nothing, because I didn't understand these things.

"How in the living world does that work?" I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on my lips.

"Nevermind." he let out a disappointed sigh.

"I want to try the function. Do something!" I looked at him as he made an 'Uhhh' sound, looking around the bathroom.

"I, uhm.. I don't know.." he said, clearly being under the pressure of my never ending chanting of 'do it, do it, do it..'. I had the urge to laugh at how nervous he became, but he stopped me before I could do so.
His soft lips were placed upon mine, his eyes half-closed looking at me. My heart almost jumped out of my chest once I realized what has happened. My eyes widened and a swarm of butterflies blew up in my stomach. My cheeks burned and my breath was caught in my throat. Apparently this decision of his worked, since I felt the ears on my head move. I could have cared less about the ears when his lips were attached to mine, his warm hands placed on my cheeks.
Taking in a deep breath, I moved my lips slightly as his moved in sync with mine. It was a moment I would never want to forget.
Horuss pulled away slightly to get some air.

"The ears work," he breathed out, his menthol breath tickling my wet lips.

"I know," I nodded and leaned closer to him to get more of this unknown feeling. I latched my lips back onto his.
I must add that I stayed at his place that night. Don't think about anything wrong; we talked about how to continue our relationship, started dating and breainstormed new ideas for his machinery.