Posters [Rufioh] ~Lemon

"Rufioh?" I called when I entered his and Tav's house.

"The living room!" he called back what made me smile. I hopped into their living room seeing him and Tav sitting on the couch.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Tav waved happily. I smiled, jumped between them in them on the couch and ruffled his hair. He purred and I hugged him.

"Wait, what time is it?" he asked furiously.

"Almost 6 PM, why?" Rufioh said.

"Oh shit!" Tav stood up and run to the door while yelling - 'I have to meet Gamzee at the park at 6!'.

"Have fun guys!" he screamed and shut the door.

"Okaay..?" I said with one eyebrow raised. Suddenly I found myself down on the couch and Rufioh on the top of me. I blushed.

"Hi there," he smiled.

"Hello," I said with a funny voice. He smiled and leaned closer. Our lips were just inches away, I almost felt them touch mine.

"Come with me!" he pulled away and helped me sat up. I was perplexed and quite sad inside, but outside looked happy. Rufioh stood up from the couch and led me into his room or 'respite block' as trolls called it. We entered and I saw the walls covered in different anime posters. This maniac  I swear...

"When did you get the posters?" I asked looking at them and examining them.

"Just few days ago, it took me a while to get them though." I jumped at the closeness of his voice. I turned around and saw him right behind me. He was looking at me with a lot of lust, he was almost shining with lust.

"Yeah, they are pretty cool..." I hung my head low and scratched the back of my neck. Then I looked down a started playing with my fingers nervously. Suddenly, I felt his warm fingers touch my neck. I shivered from the touch and blushed as he got closer to me. His other hand cupped my cheek and his thumb caressed my cheekbone.

"You know you're really cute when you're blushing?" he smirked and for a while I even thought there's lava under the skin of my cheeks. That's just how hot they were. He pushed me against the wall and since me being so tiny, it was really hard to keep eye-contact with him.

"R-rufioh what are you-" he cut me off by putting his hand on my mouth.

"No," he whispered and leaned in until our noses touched. He grabbed my wrists and put my hands above my head and started kissing me again. But this time it was more heated and deep. I felt a little tingle in my stomach. I wiggled a bit but that only made him tighten the grip on my wrists. I've gotten myself into a bigger problem by every move I did. I felt his tongue brush against my bottom lip, to which I answered by bitting into his tongue slightly. He chuckled and pulled away trailing kisses down to my neck. Suddenly, he grabbed my waist and threw me on the bed. As soon as I fell on it, he howered above me with a sly smirk on his face.

"What are you doing?" I gulped and crossed my legs. He grabbed my knees and pulled them apart.

"Me? Nothing~ What are you talking about?" he got closer to me and our faces were just inches away from each other. His hands snaked themselves under my shirt trailing along my hips. Meanwhile, he leaned so close to me that his breath tingled my neck, which created goosebumps all over my body. I jumped a bit as he licked my neck.

"Rufioh, n-no!" but he didn't listen. Although on the inside, I was kind of, excited for what was about to happen. To be honest, I sorta fell in love with this bull-guy right at the moment I saw him.
Him bitting into my neck interrupted the flow of my thoughts. I gasped loudly and covered my mouth right afterwards. That was the sound I didn't want him to hear. He pulled away with a huge smirk on his face.

"Oh, don't cover your mouth, I wkn't be able to hear all those cute sounds you'll make during this." as he said 'this' he put his hand into my panties and slid his fingers along my womanhood. I felt myself get hotter and wetter than I already was. I gulped and felt a little tickle in my stomach. Calm down girl, you don't want this to happen! You don't!
I grabbed his wrist trying to make him stop his movements but instead of stopping, he slid his finger into me. Me being a virgin and never having this before, I felt this much more than I expected I would. And that was just a finger.
Before I could realize what was about to happen I felt him slide his member inside of me. I made a whining sound. It feels.. soo... gooood. I bit into my fingers. I hope nobody will hear us. He started going out and back in at unhuman pace and pinned my hands above my head.

"I want to hear you," he said under his breath and pushed back inside hardly. I moaned loudly, and it apparently made him happy, whilst a smirk appeared on his face.

"Ru-rufioh~ I-" he cut me off by putting his hand on my mouth.

"No, let's make this night long babygirl~"