Waffles [Eridan]

Spring was just behind the corner, trees started to bloom, animals were waking up from their hybernation and you were freezing under the duvet covers of your bed. The sun shone brightly, but it was still cold, you didn't even want to think about opening the window to get some fresh air into your room. 

"Hey come downstairs, breakfast is ready." your roommate, Eridan, came into the room without bothering to knock and noticed you cuddled into the covers, your head barely showing. He tried to surpress a chuckle, but it forced itself out through his lips anyway. 

"I'll be there in a minute." you answered. Eridan left the room without a word and you climbed out of the bed. You quickly put on some leggings and took Eridan's purple sweater and pulled it over your head. The soft scent of a parfume hit your nose and you couldn't help but inhale it deeply. It was calming for your senses, even though you and Eridan were nothing more than roommates sharing an apartment. 
You walked downstairs and noticed the sweet smell of waffles. You loved this human's cooking skills with all your heart. As you entered the kitchen with the dining table, the purple sweater didn't go unnoticed for the male.

"I see someone likes to wear my stuff." he smirked and thought about how cute you looked in each of his clothing. You were diagnosed with a 'I have to wear others clothes' syndrome. It was very contagious. 

You looked over the sweater on your body: "Can I borrow it?" 

"I didn't say you can't wear them." Eridan fixed himself and handed you a plate of waffles with some fruits and a chocolate topping. It looked like it was brought from heaven and put right into your sinful, filthy human fingers. You couldn't hide a laugh from your thoughts. 

"What is it?" 

"Nothing. I'm just happy to have some food." you giggled and sat down behind the table, with Eridan following you soon after. 

As the two of you were eating silently, Eridan spoke up, disrupting the annoying silence: "I wanted to know you just a few months ago, and now you're here, eating breakfast in my sweater." you looked up from your plate while munching on a piece of apple and noticed his dreamy look. As you thought about his sentence, a blushed creeped up onto your soft features, making Eridan smile. 

"Well, I was cold-" before you could finish a hand was placed on your cheek. You gulped down the piece of fruit and tried to dismiss the tickling feeling in your gut. His hand slipped down to your chin, which he put his finger underneath. You felt as if he tried to pull your face closer to him. Eridan suddenly stood up, not taking his finger away, and leaned closer to you. Before you could process the things unleashing in front of you, your lips met his and deep red color met your cheeks and nose. He tasted like blueberries and sugar.
Your lips started to move on their own and the two of you were engaged into a sweet kiss with a taste of waffles.