The Present [Dave]

"I hope this will make up your day..." his quiet raspy voice made me turn to him. It was my birthday today and my parents forgot. I sat up from my bed watching him sat on it too and handing me the box he was holding. It was wrapped in a red wrapping paper and a little heart was at it made with a black sharpie. I smiled for myself and started to unwrap it, careful not to tear the wrapping more than I already did. I opened the box seeing two pieces of paper in it. I took me a while to notice that they were concert tickets.

"OMG... Dave... Thank you thank you thank you!" I tackled him making us fall on the bed.

"Happy birthday kittycat..." He kissed my nose.

"How did you know I wanted to go at his concert..? How did you know I'm listening to him? I'm not sharing music with you..." I said still smiling and pulled away.

"You know there's history on Youtube right? Your history is filled with S3RL." He smirked making me giggle.

"Yeah, I feel so dumb now..." I made my mouth into a straight line. I sighed and pulled higher my glasses with my middle finger.

"Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ I~ Want a hentai~ Girl for me~ To make me happy~ I watch her so I can, stop using my hands~"

"Dave nooo~!!" I started laughing and put my hands on his mouth but he still hummed. I blushed a bit as I felt his tongue brush against fingers.

"No I'm not letting go," I giggled. His tongue pushed trough the gap of my two fingers and made wiggling moves.

"Holy shit...." my eyes widen and I started laughing taking my hands back.

"Salty," he wiped his mouth and so did I my hands, but into his shirt.

"Oh my God why would you do that?" he made a sad face.

"Because your tongue is weird,"

"But it can make magic,"

"And I never want to know that magic." I giggled.

"Why?"

"Dave I don't want the dirty talk!" I laughed.

"I don't know what you're talking about, like, I was saying that when I was little I was washing kittens with my tongue. And they were happy, and never complained. So I'm saying that I can wash your kitten with it." I made a disgusted face and giggled.

"Dave I don't have a kitte-... Dave what the hell," I blushed and laughed.

"What if you have one?"

"I'm alergic, I can't have a cat."

"Well nobody's alergic at this one,"

"No Davee~" I pushed his face away. After a while there was silence. It started to pierc my ears so I spoke up.

"Let's play a game, who blinks first, loses."

"Sure thing,"

"But ... One thing..." I reached out for his shades. He never showed me his eyes even though we're dating for 6 months already. He grabbed my wrists but didn't move my hands away. I got closer with my face to his.

"Can I...?" He sighed and nodded his head. I took down his shades to reveal his closed eyes lined with dark-blonde lashes.

"I'm scared..."

"Of what?"

"That you will hate them,"

"I could never hate anything that's yours Dave..." his eyes fluttered open revealing bloody red eyes. I stood quiet with my mouth in a small 'o'. Now I know why everything of his is red. Well most things.

"Dave..." he sighed interrupting me.

"So... What do you think?" he sounded upset.

"I think... That they're unique, awesome, and they fit you perfectly." I smiled. He leaned closer and I felt his lips brush against mine.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah...?" I breathed out as he cupped my cheek with his hand.

"I love you," he smiled sweetly.

"I love you too." I kissed him.