The Hoodie [Gamzee]

I was digging aroung my closet, trying to find some hoodie, because I was only in a Tee. I found totaly nothing. I sighed and walked out of the closet, closing it's door behind me. Then, I saw Gamzee's polka-dot hoodie. I smirked and grabbed it, putting it on. A waft of the scent of my lover wiped into my face. I inhaled deeply and smiled.

"Hey sis, have you seen my motherfucking ho-... Oh..." Gamzee interrupted by walking in our room.

"Well, I think I found it." he smirked when he saw me in his hoodie. It was a bit oversized on me, still, Gamzee was tall like shit. He came to me and zipped it up. He accidentally placed his gands on my breats making me blush a bit and look up at him.

"You're the most cutest motherfucker ever." he leaned down and kissed me. I pulled away smirking.

"And you're the most awesome and sexy troll I ever seen." I stuck out my tongue. He bit me in it slightly and pulled me back making me fall on the bed.

"Watch out!" he screamed and fell on me laughing.

"Jesus fuck! You should slim, for fuck's sake!" I laughed. He looked up in my face and pecked my lips with a smile.

"I-Love-You!" he said wavily.

"But I hate you," I pouted and stuck my hands in his black-purpleish light curled hair.

"Of course you do," he rolled his eyes and hugged me, putting his head on my chest. I layed my head back down on the bed and I was stroking his hair. With my other free hand I grabbed my phone and unlocked it, going directly into my music player and turning on some random song.

"By the way, Gamzee, did you want to go somewhere? You were looking for your... What were you even looking for?"

"I was looking for my hoodie. You know, the one you get me for my birthday, or whatever you humans call it. The one with ICP. I was just curious, because I haven't seen it in a long time." he get off of me and sat up, cross-legged as always. He took a strand of my (H/C) hair and encircled it around his finger again and again.

"I hope you didn't lost it," I giggled.

"Last time I saw it, was 2 weeks ago. I left it home."

"Maybe I put it in the closet in my part, I don't know."

"I'll look for it," he got up and went to the closet, looking trough my part of it. I sat up and put the hood on my head. And because the hoodie was all big on me, the hood fell on my face.

"What are you doing..?" I heard him ask.

"Oh you know, just trying to be invisible." I said seriously, but he laughed a bit. After a while I heard Gamzee whine.

"Where is it...?-FOUND IT!" he screamed happily. I pulled off the hood and saw Gamzee already wearing his ICP hoodie. I got up and walked to him looking up at him and hugging him afterwards.

"I love you my motherfucking cute miracle," he purred and hugged me back, lifting me up.

"I love you too GamGam." I kissed his cheek and then put my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes, hoping that this moment won't end.