Cramps, Chocolate And My Love [Eridan]

It was my time of the month again. I was dying in cramps and nobody cared. All of the trolls were scared of me and rather passed by me. Even if I didn't do anything to them. So now I'm here looking at some sad movie that I found in Karkat's house, eating chocolate ice cream and crying. There was a sudden knock on the front door that disturbed me. I stopped the movie and passed to the door, opening it I saw Eridan. He looked kinda scared but when he saw my tearful eyes he hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay princess? What happened?" I hugged him back.

"Yeah, I was just looking at some sad movie from Karkat." I smiled at his attention. I'm so lucky that I'm dating Eridan. He's a really good boyfriend and friend too, I don't know why everyone hates him. Maybe he is too lordly sometimes but he truly cared for me. Maybe because I was the only one that truly loved him. My poor little Eridan. I bursted out crying.

"Why are you crying love?" he pulled away when he heard me sobbing.

"I'm the only one that loves you. If you didn't meet me you would be alone forever." he closed the door behind him and wiped my tears away.

"Awww.... don't be sad baby, I'm now here with you and I'm not alone." he smiled down at me and his fins wiggled a bit. I hugged him and didn't want to let him go anymore. He lifted me up by grabbing my thighs and I snaked my legs around his waist. He nuzzled his face into my neck. I felt him kiss my neck and I run over his hair with my hand. I wrapped my arms around his neck and planted a kiss in his soft black-purple-ish hair.

"I love you," he whisper-purred and that made me smile.

"Let's get back on the couch," I giggled and kissed him. He went into the living room still holding me. His scent swiped in my face making me inhale deeply. He smelled so good.

"Mhhhhh~..."

"What is it sweetie?" he asked as he sat down.

"You smell so good." I smiled and grabbed his hand, playing with it. I took down one of his rings and put it on my ring finger looking at it. I layed my back on his chest and stem my head against his.

"That ring fits you perfectly," he hugged me around my chest. Right now I felt regret for that I've worn a shirt with a really big neck. My boobs almost popped out of my shirt. And I didn't have my bra, because fuck that, I'm on my period. And Eridan being the perv he is, I felt his glance fall there. I looked at him with the corner of my eye and I just was right.

"Eridan why are you so perverted?" I rolled my eyes and giggled trying to ignore the pain on my chest.

"It's almost the same question as why are you so hot?" I felt a smirk appear on his face, however at mine was a deep blush. He started kissing my jaw. A sudden pain flashed into my stomach.

"Jesus fucking," I clutched my stomach.

"W-what? Are you okay?" he started to freak out.

"Yeah I'm fine," I grumbled and shifted into a better position, "just cramps." I exhaled and closed my eyes. I felt his hands roam around my tummy as he lifted up my shirt. He started to make circling motions at my belly. I felt good, straightaway relaxing. He nuzzled his face to mine and with his other arm he hugged me.

"I'm really lucky that I have someone like you~" I purred making him chuckle.

"I'd say to the same to you, but you're stealing my words." he kissed one of my temples. There was nothing more comfortable than laying in a boyfriend's arms.

"It's getting better," I mumbled and soon let out a yawn.

"Aww~ You're tired~!" he chuckled.

"Uhm, not really?" I giggled and looked up at him, "do you mind makinh me some hot chocolate?" I made puppy eyes at him.

"Baby, let's just be lazy-"

"Eridaaan!" I whined making him roll his eyes playfully.

"Fine!" he put his arms up in defense. I clapped mine and slid down from him, down onto the couch.

"I want you cape," I smiled childishly. He looked at me in confusion.

"Why?" oh the double 'w'.

"Pleaasseeeeee~!"

"Jegus..." he took off his cape and handed it to me.

"Be careful with it okay?" he leaned closer to me and planted a kiss on my forehead. But instead of smiling I frowned.

"So you care... More about your cape... Than me?" tears filled my eyes, instantly rolling down my cheeks. His face went pale as he hugged me apologizing. How could he care for something like that cape?! How?! Instead of me?! I must have been an awful girlfriend.

"No, I love you, but you know princess, that cape... Uh... It's a tradition?" he questioned himself at the end, " Yes a tradition." he nodded. I giggled. That was funny actually.

"Jeez never gonna get used to your mood swings." he pulled away, "but I do love them," he kissed my cheek.

"I love you Eridan," I hugged him around his neck.

"I love you too my princess," he smiled and his fins fluttered. I smiled at it, it was cute.

"Now let's make you some chocolate, shall we?" he winked at me putting the cape around my shoulders. He picked me up and began walking to the kitchen. Oh I'd fight a bitch for this man of mine!