Hidden Feelings [Feferi × Aradia]

•Requested by: Colorful_KitKatz

•Feferi's P.O.V.•

It's been a while since I started to hang out with Aradia more frequently. She sure was my very good friend, but she seemed weird for a few days. I didn't know why. She seemed shy and really, really unsure around me. I've had a feeling she was hiding something, like she started being better friends with Nepeta, or Kanaya, or worse, with Vriska. I don't want to lose my best friend.
Currently, I was with Nepeta, but she was minding her own bussiness.
I sighed, deep in thoughts, and didn't realize that I brought Nepeta's attention to me.

"What's wrong Feferi?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

"Oh," I lifted my head up, "oh it's
... it's nothing, really."

"You don't seem like nothing's happening.."

"Well, Nep, it's about Aradia. She's kinda... Weird lately."

"What do you mean?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"She's not that Aradia as before, as if, she didn't like me anymore, glub."

"Oh no! That's not true! Don't worry, she's maybe just a little busy... Maybe."

"Nepeta, I don't want to lose my best friend." I looked up at her. She gave a look of sympathy and comfort.

"Should I ask her about it?"

"N-No! No, you don't have to.." my eyes widened. Oh Lord, I don't even want to think about what would happen after she'd do that.

"But I want to," she smiled, " I want to help my good friend!" all I could do, was give in and smile a bit.

"Thank you Nepeta..."

•Nepeta's P.O.V.•

Ever since Feferi told me about Aradia being weird, I kept bugging her to meet with me. I've had to know, what's going on. But then eventually, Aradia gave up and she agreed to meeting each other.
Right now we're painting ships onto Sollux's hive.

"So, talking about friends," I started, "do you still hang out with Feferi? I heard she was now REALLY good friends with Eridan." after I finished I looked at her with the corner of my eye. She seemed sad.

"Is that so..?"

"Well, I just heard it, that doesn't mean it's true!" I tried fixing it seeing Aradia get sad. Aw, Paws!

"I know, I know, don't worry about it." and she continued painting. Even though she tried looking calm and relaxed, I knew she wasn't.

"Aradia what's wrong?" I let my arms rest by my body. I felt like there was more going on, than just friendship.

"It's nothing, really.." she looked at me.

"You know you can tell me..." I gave her a soothing look and put my arm on her shoulder. She sighed.

"I, I don't even know. There's been recently this feeling in me, that I really like Feferi. I would kind of call it, that I'm flushed for her, but, I'm not really sure. That's why I've been avoiding her, because what if I would do something that would destroy our friendship with Feferi. I don't know what to think about this, I thought that maybe if I wouldn't think about it, it would go away, but no. Feferi is the only person or thing that my thinkpan is filled with." it was kind of hard to catch up with her ranting, but thankfully, it worked for me.

"Woah there, that is a one great ship right there. Anyway, I think you should tell her, or show her how you feel, or at least try it. I know that you know it, but we all know that Feferi is someone really understanding."

"Yeah, you're right.." she looked down.

"Or maybe if you're too shy to do it, then I can think something out-.."

"No, no! It's okay, I can do it myself. I HAVE to do it myself. But thank you for listening to me." she smiled at me and I gave her the smile back.

"It's okay! I'm here for anyone who's in trouble." Aradia giggled and handed me back the paints.

"I'll guess there is something I should fix." she said and walked away.

•••

•Feferi's P.O.V.•

I was sitting in my respite block looking through the shelf with my books. Maybe a good book would let my mind of the case of a ruined friendship... Suddenly, I heard my computer ping. I looked at the screen from across the respite block. A new message.. from Aradia..!

"I want t0 explain everything

Please let's meet somewhere that b0th 0f us kn0w is special t0 us."

I messaged her back something like 'okay I'll be there' and ran out of my hive.

•••

Right when I get there, I saw her sitting in the sand and looking off into the distance. I approached her and sat down next to her.

"I'm really sorry that we ended up here." she said all of a sudden. I just looked away from her.

"Feferi look, I don't know how to explain this, but I'll try my best. I, I really like you. But I didn't want to destroy the friendship that we had. So I thought that avoiding you will help somehow. But, it didn't..." she stopped for a moment and sighed, seeing my puzzled look. She put her face in her hands and growled. I wanted to soothe her by putting my hand on her shoulder. Suddenly she cupped my face with her hands and I felt something soft brush against my lips. She kissed me. I felt the blood creep up in my cheeks making them hot.
Aradia then pulled away, blushing as well.

"I'm not sure how will you react to this. But I just wanted to get things straight.." she stood up and was about to leave. But, something in my body, liked what she did, and wanted more. As if my thinking was all blurred out by this new feeling that she just gave me. As if, she made me flush for her just right now. Before I realized, she was already on her way home. I got up on my feet and caught up with her. I caught her wrist and pulled her towards me. And our lips met once again. The kiss grew more and more heated and suddenly we both found ourselves laying in the sand, having a heated makeout.