7

The bell rang, signalling the start of classes as I rushed to the gym. I hated gym. Any sort of exercise sucked. I just don't like it. Some football from time to time for fun is great, but don't make me run up and down the fucking gym for a beep test. That thing is a death cause.

I made quite a noise apparently when I opened the door and everyone looked right at me, even the one person with the beautiful brown eyes. No. Shut it.

"Horan". I walked towards the group, feeling awfully self conscious as everyone watched me. I hate when people watch me walk. Why do you need to? It's something every single fucking person in this world does. Why watch other people do it? "You're late". Mr. Worn had a very sick grin as I got to the group. "As punishment.." Everyone...but one?...laughed quietly. "I want you to do fifteen laps around the gym". I glared at him as his grin widened. This wasn't because I was late. No. He just loved to see me suffer. He loved that everyone laughed with him. He thought of himself as King. "Well? Go". I huffed and began jogging. "No, run don't jog! This isn't a pansy club! RUN!" They all laughed louder as I picked up my pace. This isn't right. I can't run a whole fifteen laps. I'm actually going to die. I swear. This is the end of Niall James Horan. Goodbye world.

My breathing became overly shallow and I began to slow, a stitch forming in my side and my head beginning to be fuzzy. I did feel like I was going to pass out and I kept pushing. I probably shouldn't have.

"Mr. Worn he doesn't look too good". I kept pushing, everything around me turning to a blur as sweat poured around my body. "Niall stop".

"I'm the one who orders here".

"He's going to pass out!"

I blacked out.

---------------------

I gasped for air as Liam's slightly blurry face became clear over me. I sat up and looked around to see everyone from gym class watching me. I'm still in the gym, on the filthy floor and Mr. Worn looked panicked. I wonder why? God he's dead.

"Alright, see he's fine. Everyone back to class, I want you to do the beep test go". I rolled my eyes and slowly stood up, walking towards the change rooms. "And where are you going?"

"I'm going to freshen myself up and look on why I passed out...Maybe even tell someone what my teacher caused..." His colour in his face paled and his eyes widened slightly.

"You go freshen up and rest, thank you for your attendance and participation Niall". I frowned at him, rolling my eyes - again - and making my way to the change rooms. I hate that fucking asshole. Seriously. What did I do? I hate these people. These teachers. But I love school. Oh the irony.

After getting out of my gym clothes, I made my way to the library and logged in, feeling relief as it takes seconds to load not like the computer I have at home.

I began to search why I passed out and pretty much came across an answer straight away.

Causes

Blacking out while exercising can be due to a variety of causes that restrict blood flow to your brain. Dehydration -- not having enough fluids in your body -- can lower your blood pressure and lead to blacking out, particularly if you are sweating a lot. If you have not had enough to eat, your blood sugar will be low, which also affects the blood flow to your brain.

Sounds about right. I haven't eaten much since the stomach bug I had, and I haven't eaten today so that's most likely why. Who knows though? Could be another reason. I guess I'll just make my way back to the bloody change rooms until the next class.