That Night

I woke up laying on the bed in my room with a soaking wet bikini still on, but I was wrapped in a towel. I sat up and looked at the clock in my room. It was 6:32. I continued to look around the room, and saw Jacob sitting on my bungee chair in the corner, playing a game on his phone.
        "Your awake," he said looking up. "What happened?" I asked. In perfect response he said," you passed out after we kissed so I carried you inside and payed you on your bed." I smiled. "Ok," I said. My phone stated buzzing. My dad was face timing me. "Oh crap," I said," get out hurry that's my dad!" I rushed him out, then ran back upstairs to answer the call. He asked me how I was doing and stuff, then said good night.
After that Jacob texted me.

Jacob😍❤️: can I come inside your room now?
Me: yes😂😂

Jacob walked into my room and I turned on the tv to Netflix and handed him the remote. "Pick out something good," I told him," I'm gonna take a shower." I heard him say ok as I shut the bathroom door and turned on the water. I hopped in out out, not wanting to make Jacob wait. And quickly blow dryer my hair. I blow dryer my hair, put on lotion and my pj's and went back into the room.
Jacob had picked out a rom-com that had recently come out that looked pretty good. We went into the kitchen to grab a snack and then went back upstairs to my room. Halfway through the movie, his mom texted saying that he needed to come home and I said by and hugged him. I paused the movie and walked with him to the door, then back upstairs where I had fallen asleep by 10:00.