The Next Week

I woke up In the basement with Jenna next to me. I looked at her. She's the best friend I never had I thought to myself and smiled. I really should appreciate her more. Them I remembered. Her birthday was next Saturday. Oh crap!
          I shook Peyton and Jacob awake and the three of us quietly walked up to my room. I told them about Jenna's birthday, and Peyton said he already had a surprise party planned. Jacob and I looked at each other and laughed. "What's so funny?" Peyton asked. "You like her!!!" Jacob and I said in unison then laughed. Peyton's face turned red and I went into the bathroom.
            I threw on a mint sweatshirt, infinity scarf,  and leggings. I did normal makeup, and put my hair in a messy bun. Once I was, done, Jacob came into the bathroom with his phone. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back. He then pulled his arms away and I heard the camera flash. He took a pic of us. I made him show me, and I decided to edit it into a pop art kinda feel. I posted it on instagram😝
        He laughed and kissed my forehead, and we went down to the kitchen, where Peyton had already made breakfast. He loved to cook. He was really good at it too. After we ate, the two boys had a lacrosse game, so Jenna and I went and watched it. After that, I went home by myself and spent the day on Instagram.
           My entire Sunday consisted of ft'ing Jacob, and and listening to music. It was kind of boring, along with the next week week which flew by without hesitation.