Kalani

She said," hi... Jacob... I see you have a girlfriend..." "Yeah," he said," she the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. I could tell she was pissed. "SHES OBVIOUSLY A SLUT!!!!!" She screamed. And then she started laughing. "I'm just kidding I don't care who your dating I just want us to be friends." She said. I sighed. I thought she was going to be a problem... And maybe she still will be, who knows? Anyways, after that Jacob said," that's a relief!" And I laughed. Kalani said," oh I have big news... IM MOVING BACK TO VIRGINIA!!!!" My heart sank.
She was trying to get him back. I could tell by the way she was, and she had the rest of his attention the whole night. I hung around Peyton, and we talked about the wedding and stuff. I was disappointed, and worried. Kalani was so pretty. She would probably get him back pretty quickly. She seemed so nice too. Suddenly my sadness turned to anger. Peyton followed me and we went to them. I hovered over Jacob the rest of the night to make sure she kept her hands away from him. He's mine!
Eventually Josephine came out and said it was time to go to bed. So we went inside. I took a long hot shower, put on pajamas, brushed my teeth, and crawled into bed next to Jacob. I turned tirade him, and he was sitting in his phone.
(M is me and j is Jacob)

M. So you and Kalani used to date?
J. Yeah. We broke up Bc she moved away. I really liked her, but I could always tell she didn't like me back the same way. But I have you now.

He smiled

A. I love you
J. I love you too

After that I fell asleep. Tomorrow was the practice

The next day:

It was time for dress shopping. I was a junior bridesmaid, along with two of Peyton's cousins, and Mrs. Sartorius was the maid of honor. Josephina had picked a few of her friends and Caroline to be bridesmaids, and we all had to match. The colors were sky blue and white, so we picked out sky blue floor length gowns with a diamond waistband. (In photo on left.) it was really pretty.
       Josephina's Hispanic bridesmaids looked especially beautiful, and Mrs. Sartorius, Caroline, and I stuck out like sore thumbs. Josephina picked out a beautiful dress( on right lol we're gonna pretend that Josephina looks exactly like Sophia Vergara and that that's normal😂)
       She looked beautiful! My dad sure was lucky to have her. After that we got mani pedis, which was fun, and I sat next one of Peyton's cousins, nieli. She was really quiet, but sweet and also pretty. She was 13, had a round face, bright hazel eyes, deep, dark skin, and a very thin waist.
        She told me about living in Mexico, and all of the different foods, and the beautiful beach she lived down the street from. She even invited me to see her when Peyton and Josephina visited this summer.
          It was very nice of her. I told her about Virginia, and Starbucks and chipotle, and all the other amazing things we provided, and invited her to come stay with us sometime. We got along pretty well.
         I didn't realize, but her, her sister, and her father (mother also died in a car wreck.) had a room two doors down. They were really close!
      After the mani pedis, we went back to the hotel and by then it was 8. The wedding was in two days and I was tired. I could see the boys were as well.
      On the boys side, mr. Sartorius was the number one groomsman(idk what they're called.) and Peyton, Jacob, and Josephine's brother made up the remainder of them.
     Anyways, I took a shower, and got in bed. Jacob was watching some boy action movie with Peyton, who I kicked off back to his bed.
I cuddled up next to Jacob and drifted off to sleep with Kalani still haunting my memory