Wedding

I woke up to my alarm at 10, and did my makeup. After that i curled my hair, put on the bridesmaids dress, and put on silver high heels.
         After that, I ate a muffin and headed to the lobby to take pictures with the bride and other bridesmaids before the wedding.
        We took about 500 photos, then walked to the beach. It was beautiful. They had it right on the beach, and they had orchids everywhere. The even wove them into a canopy at the altar.
       I saw my dad at the end and smiled. He looked very happy. I waited for my turn, then walked with Jacob down the aisle. I stood where I was supposed to and I looked to see Josephina walking down the aisle. I cried at her beauty. My dad did as well.
   *skips speeches and vows*

"Do you, Jeff  **** take Josephina Jose to be your wife?" "I do." "Do you, Josephina Jose Take Jeff **** to be your husband?""I do." They kissed. It was beautiful.

They ran down the aisle together and got Ina red convertible and drove away with the just married sign in the back. I lugged and waved. I couldn't wait to see them at the reception!

Reception:

We got in 3 limos. I was with the other bridesmaids and groomsmen. They played roses~ by chainsmokers, and I jammed out not caring that I looked ridiculous. When we got there, I changed with the other bridesmaids into a shorter and more comfortable version of the dress, so I could dance. I touched up my hair and makeup, and went out to the party tent on the beach. It was huge, and had about 15 tables, and a dance floor.

The best part was you could still feel the sand so I took off my shoes. I ran to my table which was circular, and had me, Jacob, nieli, her sister, Caroline, Peyton, Carly, jasper, and Amanda. I say in between Peyton and Jacob. Carly sat next to Jacob, amanda sat on the other side of Carly, and then nieli and her sister filled in the other two seats.
Carly glared at me, then turned happily to Jacob and grabbed his hand. Jacob pulled away from her and grabbed my hand. I stuck my tongue out a Carly. (Childish or nah?😂) she flicked me off. This made everyone laugh.
We had food, but I only ate the pie and cake and desert and stuff. After that, they had the brides and grooms first dance. The had choreographed something to lean and dab, then did a slow dance to don't stop believing. It was cute.
After that everyone else was allowed to dance, but I'm very uncoordinated so I kinda stood of to the side and swayed back and forth to the music until Jacob forced me to dance with him. *rolls eyes* I had fun even if I looked like a fish out of water.
After that, we all went swimming. I kept going out farther and farther with Jacob, until I Couldn't touch. I tried swimming back, but the waves kept pulling me back. I decided to swim under the waves, and use them to my advantage. I was at least 20 yards from the others by now.
I continued. 15 yards. And then 20 again. I was freaking out. I turns around and Jacob was still behind me. Unconscious. He couldn't get to me. I swam back to him and tried to pull him with me and he was too heavy. Even in the water. I pulled him under with me, and pushed him closer towards the shore, swam up to him, and resurfaced. That brought us a lot closer. We were about 17 yards now. I did the same thing repeatedly until I could touch again. I later him on the surface so he was floating, and dragged him back to the others.
"He's unconscious." I said. They all gasped and surrounded him. "Caroline said," worse. No heartbeat," I started crying. I did CPR, since I was the only one who knew how. 1,2,3,4, and he coughed out water and started breathing again. I collapsed on top of him still crying.
My dad said," hey Jacob, my daughter just saved your life," with a grin. Everyone hugged Jacob. And then we decided it was probably better to go back to the resort.

At the resort:

Everyone else was flying back home tomorrow, but my newly wed parents were flying to Florida to board a cruise ship for their honeymoon. I was staying with Peyton at his house for two weeks. This'll be interesting. I took a shower, put on my vs pink joggers, and Shirt. I brushed my teeth, and then got in bed. Jacob hugged me. "Thanks for saving me," he whispered. "Yw," I whispered back. I turned around and kissed him. He kissed me back. I tried to pull away, but I was... I was... Stuck!