CABBBIIIN PT.4

I woke that morning at around 9, and took a shower. After that, I put on leggings, my NASA sweatshirt, red vans, Jacob ring(yes that's what I'm gonna call it and it's in the pic.) and moon necklace.
          After I got dressed, I did my makeup, curled my hair, and walked downstairs. To my surprise, everyone was already awake and eating breakfast. I made a bowl of lucky charms, and sat across from Caroline, and Inbetween  Mark and Jacob. I leaned my head on his shoulder and said," good morning." He leaned over and kissed my forehead and replied," good morning," in a sleepy voice.
         Mark fell asleep on the table and Peyton was snoring while sitting up. "Y'all must have stayed up late. " Caroline said. "We were up talking till well... 45 minutes ago." Jacob said sleepily. "45 MINUTES AGO????!!" Jacobs parents screamed. Peyton's mom scoffed and started screaming Spanish. Peyton woke up immediately and responded to her in Spanish.
          Everyone else looked at each other in confusion. I shrugged my shoulders. We finished breakfast and I went back upstairs with the boys. They all fell asleep immediately so I decided to hang out in the extra bunk for a little bit, and eventually I dosed off too...

6 hours later:

I woke up at 5, and the boys were still asleep. I decided that if they weren't up by 8, I would wake them up. I went down to get a snack, then dat in the sunroom to watch the view. At about 7, I went to the game room and Caroline and I played wii sports tennis.
      She beat me a lot! By the time we had played ten games, it was 8 so I went upstairs to wake the boys, but they weren't there! I decided to go into the living room and see if they past through.
     About 15 minutes later, I got a text from Jacob saying to go to the movie theater room.
I went there quickly thinking something was wrong, but when I walked in, I gasped. Jacob was holding a bouquet of roses, and had set of the movie room to be perfect for a date. The ceiling had stars on it, the couch was cozy and had all sorts of blankets, pillows, ect. Mad we had made popcorn and got all sorts of snacks.
      I ran and hugged him, but carefully not to crush the flowers. "Abbie," he said," I realized on our first day here that i have never taken you on an actual date, so i decided that our cabin trip would be a perfect place for me to take you on... Wait for it... Three dates." I smiled. " the first is tonight, a movie date!"
      I squealed. He handed me the bouquet of flowers and I set them carefully on a table after smelling them. He led me over to the couch and picked out one of my favorite movies, the fault in our stars.
       He got up to grab the popcorn, and the movie began. I cuddled next to Jacob and enjoyed the movie. He held my hand through the romantic parts, which was sweet, and when Agustus died( sorry if you haven't seen it and I just spoiled it for you.) I started crying. Dangit!i thought. That part gets me every time!jacib rubbed my back as I buried my face into his shoulder.
          When the movie ended Jacob gave me a piggy back ride back into my room with the roses, and dropped me off on my bed. He kissed my cheek and walked out of the room. I started squealing, but little too late I realized Caroline was in the room. She winked,and started laughing on her way to the bathroom to take a shower.
       I started blushing like crazy. After that I put on my cozy fluffy pajama pants, and decided to leave my sweatshirt on. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

Sorry this chapter was so short! I'm on writers lock so please comment ideas! Don't forget to keep voting!