Our second date

Second date:

I'll skip over the boring details of me getting ready and eating and blah blah blah. Jacob told me to dress "semi formal" for our second date. Great! I thought. Every girls confusion nightmare! I decided to wear a dress but a more casual dress. Caroline helped me pick it out based on what she found out Jacob was wearing.
She wouldn't tell me what he was wearing, but picked out my olive swing dress(if u don't know what this is google it.) brown, ankle boots, a jean jacket, and my feather necklace. I was satisfied with the outfit.
After that Caroline insisted on crimping my hair, and doing my makeup. As if on cue, Jacob knocked on the door as soon as she finished. He was wearing a blue button up with khaki pants, and even though he looked like a frat boy, he was a cutie☺️.
Caroline took a picture of us, which was fun, and took 15 tries, but either way it was fun. After that, we walked down into the kitchen and he blindfolded me. I was hesitant."what's the point of this exactly?" "Don't you trust me?" I could hear the grin on his face. He led me outside, I could tell, and it took a long time, and he made me climb a ladder... In a dress. I couldn't tell if he was looking or not but... You never know
He say me down in a chair, and took off the blindfold. I was in the treehouse. He had set up a romantic dinner with your clique Christmas lights around the room, candle, and roses. I laughed. "What?" He said. " it's so clique, but I still love it." He sat down across from me. He looked very awkward. I laughed again. " are we gonna eat food?"
He blushed."um... Yeah. He walked over to the table and brought back peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I laughed. "Ooh I see chef Jacob has cooked us a gourmet meal." He laughed," I'm not a good cook," and we are in silence. Once we were both done, he handed me a bowl of vanilla ice cream, and sat back down with a bowl for him
          "I love vanilla!" I half shouted. "Me too! It's my favorite." He replied. I got an evil idea. I casually got a spoonful. Pulled back the tip, and released. The I scream landed square in the middle of his nose. He stared at his nose for a second and said," great! Now I need a napkin.
            He grabbed a handful of ice cream, and before I knew what happened, he smashed it on my head. I gasped. I picked up my entire bowl when he turned around, and dumped it down his shirt.
          He shivered and shouted," HEY!!!" before anything else could happen, I ran out of the treehouse and down the trail to the bridge. I could hear his footsteps shortly behind me, and suddenly he tackled me onto the bridge. I started laughing so hard I snorted. I immediately put my hands over my mouth.
           Jacobs eyes widened, and I quickly took the chance to push his off of me. "Catch me if you can!" I changed playfully. Jacobs b took the challenge, and chased me to the railed halfway across the bridge. "You lose." He said with a smirk. I said," and you prize is a kiss." I replied. He leaned and and we both started to lean back over the railing. 
          I did the cliché foot lift a thing, and I started to slip. I felt myself going backwards off the ledge, and grabbed Jacobs shirt as a reflex. He slipped when I grabbed him, and before I knew it, we were tumbling into the water that was 20ft below us, in 50 degree weather.
         I let go of Jacob in mid air and we both splashed. I surfaced seconds after Jacob, and we quickly swam to the land and got out shivering. We ran back inside quickly as possible, and Jacobs dad found us first.
         Without words, he ran and got two blankets and made us sit by the fire. After that he walked into the kitchen to make us hot chocolate.
         We sat there and I looked at Jacob. "Thanks for letting us fall." I said kiddingly. He looked at me and smiled. His eyes were so... Magical. Idk looking at his eyes made me feel so... Warm and made me want to kiss him. I cuddled next to him.
          "I can't help that I slipped." He said. I payed me head and looked up at him, then he met my gaze. His eyes again. I stared with wonder at him.
         "What is going on in that beautiful mind of yours?" He asked me. Beautiful? No I'm not beautiful. Especially not my mind! I looked at him with confusion. "Idk i was just thinking about your eyes." I said. He said," what about them." There so... Wonderous, and idk they're so... I can't find the words." I finally spit out.
        "You think my eyes are wonderous?" He laughed. I was puzzled. "Look at you!" He continued," you have the most... Amazing, Beauitful blue eyes anyone has ever seen!!" He looked truly baffled that I didn't believe this.
        Finally he turned on a movie and I fell asleep in the living room with my head on his lap.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever!! Y'all need to comment and stuff!! Like Geeze y'all are so inactive😂