Nightmare

I was in the bathroom Jacobs house. I could hear him saying something from his room. I tried to open the door but it was locked from the outside. I was trapped. I could hear another voice besides Jacob. I pressed my ear against the wall to hear through into Jacobs room.

I heard a pleasant, yet harsh voice that could only be recognized as one person, Liz

"Your gonna get it now." She said
I could hear muffled screams that I knew was Jacob. I heard something cutting through him. She was killing Jacob. I pounded on the wall trying to get to him. Liz was laughing as Jacob continued to scream. I pounded on the walls but it felt like steel. Blood was flowing down from my fists as I screamed and cried. Pain shot up my arm each time I tried to get to Jacob.
           The screaming stopped. I slumped against the wall and continued to cry. I put my head between my knees. Everything shifted around me. I was sitting in Jacobs closet. I heard his laughter from outside of the door. He was talking to... He was talking to... Kalani! I threw open the door she was sitting on his lap kissing his neck. He saw me. He was enjoying it.
      He glared at me evilly and said with a cold look," I don't love you,"

I woke up screaming and crying