Liz pov

Ok so I know I agreed to hang out with Mark and stuff so I had to get out of prison, which was actually pretty easy. I just had an inmate with the same hair pretend to be me so I could beat it. So I texted Mark, Jacobs ex best friend Bc apparently they never talk anymore. Sucks for him.
             He's really not my type but whatever it takes to make Jacob and Abbie suffer😚. Anyways, I told him to meet me at this little cafe by the edge of this abandoned part of town, so it would be easier for me to stay on the DL.
       I was still wearing my orange jumpsuit and combat boots, so I tore the pants into cutoffs, used the excess as a bandana, then rolled up the sleeves. So I looked pretty decent.
            I walked quickly through the abandoned part of town and saw some creepy guy in an alley. "ALEX?? It's Jacob!!" He called out. Weirdo!!! I ran past him and said," nope!"
        I entered the Cafe, and ordered a latte. Boy has it been long since I've had anything besides toilet punch!!! About 5 minutes later, Mark arrived. He looked happy to see me, and engulfed me into a bear hug. I kinda just stood there.
     He sat down across from me and ordered a Coke. I began to fill his brain with reasons to hate Jacob. "He's soooo Hollywood! And He only was friends with u to become more famous in the first place!!"
     Then a girl came running down the sidewalk, and into the restraunt. "Does anybody in here know a boy named Jacob sartorius?" Her makeup was running from her crying and she looked scared to death. "Hi I'm Liz. I know Jacob sartorius. The two of us have a long history. " I said. "Hi I'm Alex." She said. All of a sudden it made since. The weirdo on the street had set up a meeting in person, was pretending to be Jacob, and tried to hurt her.
       Mark smiled," come sit with us," and she did. We were going to use her to our advantage. I already had a plan. She began to tell her story. Which you will have to read in my other book if you want to know about it!
She only lived 45 minutes away, so we convinced her to switch to flint hill academy next year. Mark said he would live with his Oakton family and switch as well. Perfect. I would be back, with Carrie, Kendall, Maddie, and now, Mark and Alex.
            8th grade year was going to be all too easy.;)

I don't think Liz will come back for a while so hang tight!!!😬