Back to school

Liz pov.

We're back bitches. And Abbie's going down. With me, Mark, Alex, and this girl I found kalani,(lol I'm hacked into Jacobs phone rn.) we're gonna ruin their lives.

Abbie pov

So it's the first day of 8th grade. this is going to be the most dramatic year of my life tbh. I hate everyone. But I am glad that me and Jacob are back together "ding!" *checks phone*

Jacob: hey babe ready for 8th grade
Me: UGHHHHH no
Jacob: lol same
Jacob: wanna send me some pics to make it better ;)
Me: um wtf
Jacob: come on....
Me. R u serious
Me: is it April fools day
Jacob: it's August
Me: Jacob really stop
Jacob: I'm being serious come on now

Liz:
This is genius lol she'll hate him

Jacob:

I'm not sending these texts wtf

*calls abbie*

Abbie:

"What?" I angrily said. Jacob quickly said," I think someone's controlling my phone I swear on my life I'm not sending you throw texts." I responded," seriously? Who would do that?" Jacob was annoyed and spat," idk try he hacker who hates us." "Liz?" I asked. "Yes!" He said, then he hung up. I was convinced. She hated us all. Plus that's not something I could see Jacob saying to me.
I went up stairs and got dressed

And then Peyton and I hopped on the bus.

When we got to school, all hell broke loose.

We (the squad) went to the cafeteria and sat down. Kalani smiled and over to us, but jade saw my distress and instantly put her backpack on the only open seat at our table. 
"Sorry boo. This seats taken." She said smugly. Kalani shrugged as sat with....

Liz
Mark
Maddie
Kendall
Carrie
And some girl idk.

They seemed to become friends instantly. Another bi*** I'll have to worry about alter I guess. Oh well.

Liz got up and asked to out table. She leaned over being Jacob and said," I heard about the dirty texts you sent Abbie. Your such a. Naughty boy." She said smugly. Jacob rolled his eyes. " that was you, and everybody knows it. Now please get your lame, ugly, bi***y self away from our lunch table." Everyone began to laugh and liz's face turned red as she walked back to her table.

*skips to lunch*

At lunch we at at the same table as this morning. Liz and her new group sat at the table next to us. The girl I didn't know, who I now know is Alex, walked by and "accidentally drop her tray on my lap" I gasped. "Oops," she said," I guess my lunch is a slut magnet," and she smiled and walked off. Mark came by after her and dumped milk on Jacobs head, and then turned around to kiss Liz. I looked at my friends. That explains it. The other four girls sat at their tables laughing their heads off.
        "That's for this morning," Liz said.
I got up, and I took ketchup packets and smashed one against liz's face before walking out of the cafeteria and I to the bathroom to clean MYSLEF up.
        Since I didn't have an extra pair of clothes, I had to wear my gym clothes. Great.

This is going to be a long year

I know this is short. Just bear with me.

P.S: please read my next chapter its important.