Another party bc i love parties

So I went the rest of the day confused as heck about the whole Jacob thing. I hated him! He cheated on me! But... But I still loved him. I really did. But I can't. It's just confused feelings. I know it is. Do I? Ugh I'm not thinking about Jacob anymore. I'm going to focus on the party I was talking about that I threw. It was totally awesome!
     So I invited the squad. Duh, and I invited Jacob, along with Dom other people I had classes with. We were using the lounge, and pool area, so pool party. Yay!
Jade came over an hour before to help Peyton and I set up. We didn't really do much. Just clean, and put food on the table. After that jade and I put on bathing suits. I let her borrow my blue and green triangl one, and I put on my pink and mint one.
     I put the sign on the door that said go around back, then went outside.
All at once like 15 people walked in through the gate and I turned on music, then all heck broke lose. Snacks flew everywhere, messes were made, people were being completely reckless, but it was amazing!!!!
By like 12, the party had died down to just me, Peyton, Jacob, jade, Saige, Paige, and Leo.(Jaxson tripped and hurt his arm so he went home.)
We went into the lounge, and played woo for an hour. After that, Saige and Paige left, and Leo, Jacob and jade decided to stay over with Peyton and I.
        We played on the wii u for about an hour, then we sat on our phones and took selfies and stuff, then we just sat there and talked as everyone was falling asleep. Saige was on the black little couch, Peyton, jade, and I were on the big black couch, Leo was on the recliner, and Jacob was on a beanbag on the floor way on the other side of the room.
            I had a strange dream that night...

    I was in a dark alley. With three other people. Liz, Mark, and I girl I had never met. They were planning something, but I couldn't hear what. Liz handed the girl a gun. She pointed it straight at me, but was staring past me. I screamed, but no one reacted.
         They must not be able to see me... They kept talking about something, and I walked close enough to be able to hear.

"The twins die first. A month later, we move in on the two boys. Then we wait three months, for them to think everyone's normal, then we lure jade in. Immediately after we'll kill Peyton, and once they're both too shaken up, Abbie dies, then I get my happily ever after."

I gasped and started running, but hit in invisible barrier. Looks like I wasn't going anywhere..." I started pounding on the Force Field, but it wouldn't budge.

"Abbie!! It's 12 come on!!!!" I heard from the sky. Suddenly I was drifting away from the alley...

"Abbie wake up!!!" It was jade. I woke up and realized I couldn't remember anything about the dream I had just had... Weird. Oh well it was probably some chocolate unicorn rainbow crap that I didn't need to know anyways. Probably wasn't very important. Not like my life could depend on it or anything. Lol...