Big Bullies

I already knew walking into school that today was going to be different Bc of what happened on the bus, but I proudly showed my new necklace.
         I went into the girls bathroom first thing to re apply makeup and Liz followed me in with an evil glare on her face. She walked up to me and got in my face and said," so the hotshot's taken interest in your slut *ss self," but she didn't stop there," I'll show you how much he'll like you after he's been with me." She gestured for me to wait where I was and she walked into one of the stalls. I could tell she was changing.
        She came out of the stall wearing a pink miniskirt, and a white crop top with high heels. She put on bright red lipstick, and as much as I hated to say it, she looked hot (I'm not a lesbian so don't take this the wrong way.)
       All I did was smirk, finish applying lipgloss, the confidently strut out of the bathroom leaving her to think I didn't care. She seemed to think so too. I saw her talking to Kendall, Carrie, and Madison; the mean popular girls in between 2nd and 3rd.
        In between 3rd and 4th, the four of them came up to me. And surrounded me Kendall pushed me to the ground, and Liz kicked my stomach. I quickly used my reflexes to trip Madison and escape the group. I ran to PE as quickly as I could, and hid in the locker room, where i stayed the rest of the day
       I felt so worthless. I hated it all. I couldn't see Jenna or Jacob. I ran home and went inside the house. I pulled up Instagram to only see more comments on my pictures. "Bloated" "lose some weight!" "fat@ss" "fattyyyy" were just a few. I cried for the next 2 hours. I got up and went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. Was I really? That fat? I guess I was. I bent over the toilet and shoved my fingers down my throat until I threw up.
         I confined to sob slumped over on the bathroom floor. I wished mom was here. She would know what to do. I went back into my room and heard a knock on the door. I ran down stairs to open it. It was Peyton and Jenna. "Hey," I said. "I saw what happened in the hall and followed you here," Peyton told me. I hugged him. He really was a good friend. "What's that on the side of your mouth?" Jenna asked," wait that's throw up! Abbie I can't believe you did this! Don't even try to say you did it because you were sick because you weren't!!" Jenna screamed. She fell on the floor crying. "I'm sorry I'll never do it again!" I said also starting to cry. I suddenly realized I wasn't fat at all. "Abbie!!" Someone screamed. It was Jacob. He ran into my house and picked me up in a swoop kissing my forehead. Saige and Paige followed behind him quickly after and once I freed their grip I ran upstairs and cleaned myself up.
          After that i went back downstairs to find that they had all left. There was a note that said;  meet us at Starbucks I hopped on my swagway, and went to Starbucks where they were all waiting. We had slot of fun, and once we had finished I went back home and fell asleep.