CABBBIIIN PT.3

ITS CHRISSSSTMASSS OMG!!!! I started shaking Jacob like a four year old waking there parents. "GET UPPPPP!!!" "Mhhm?" Came his response. I rolled my eyes and tried to drag him off the couch. He wouldn't budge.
I thought for a second and without knowing what to do I jumped on top of him and rolled around on the couch yelling wake up. Eventually he woke up and was really grumpy. We walked into the kitchen and he said, "Why'd u wake me up?" He said with a pouty lip," I'm tired, and I want to sleeeeeep!" He whined. "Oh shut up and eat your cereal its Christmas." I had made him cereal and I felt like a mom taking care of her toddler.
He stuck out his tongue at me and ate his cereal. I rolled my eyes and finished making my cereal. I started eating it and found Jacob half asleep. I shook him and shouted," ITS CHRISTMAS!!" I think it finally hit him that it was Christmas and he woke up instantly and hopped up and started doing the lean and dab dance while singing jingle bells.
Halfway through the dance Caroline came down, and the parents followed shortly after. Jacob ran upstairs screaming Christmas songs to wake up Mark and Peyton. "He really likes Christmas." Caroline said. We all laughed and Jacob had woke up the boys, so we finished breakfast.
        After breakfast I went to the  bathroom, and showered, curled my hair, put on my lightwash jeans, a reindeer sweater, white boots, a scarf, and beanie. (Outfit in pic.)
      I was walking towards the sunroom (where the tree was.) and saw my dad and Mrs. Jose kissing on the couch. I giggled. In he thick Hispanic accent Mrs Jose said to my dad," merry Christmas Jeff! You are such a wonderful person and I'm so lucky to have you!" My dad smiled and replied," I feel the same way. They kissed again and by then I had fell on the floor and had totally lost it.
          The two of them were blushing like crazy, and seconds later, the rest of the group joined us. We decided to do presents. I'll make a list.

Me: all gift cards and a tiara ring from Jacob😚; and NASA ball cap from dad

Jacob: hoodies; gift cards; and a hat from me

Dad: gift cards; and a book he wanted from me.

Sartorius's; gift cards and cooking class lessons from Caroline

Caroline: trip to Europe

Peyton: clothes giftcards

Mark: giftcards; weird costume stuff from Jacob

Mrs.Jose: giftcards and necklace from my dad.

It was all fun. I really liked the ring Jacob gave me.  Obviously his mom picked it out, but it was still nice. After that we talked in the sunroom all day,  and then ate dinner. It was a really good Christmas, and I was glad I got to spend it with these wonderful people.
        As I got ready for bed, I put on Nike sweatpants and a salty dog tshirt(it's a Restraunt in Florida that I love.) and went to bed. This is the best Christmas I've had since mom died.