Wedding

Caroline woke us up at 7. We were confused. "Come on! We have to get ready to go get your stuff together!" She shouted. "We have two more days before we leave!" Jacob whined. I groaned. "Whyyyyyy?" I complained now siting up. "Well... There's big news!" She smiled. Peyton's mom came in screaming running around in heels and a tight dress.
        "I'm engaged! I'm engaged!" She giddily chanted. I looked passed her into the doorway and saw my dad sheepishly walk through. He hugged her and then they kissed. Awwwww! My dads gonna be happy again! I thought, and it was true. My dad was going to get married to a woman who obviously made him happy.
          I realized I didn't know her name... "I'm so happy we're gonna be together Josephina!" My dad cheerily said."awwwwww!" Josephina(yes! I know her name!) said. I suddenly realized Peyton would be my step brother. I laughed and went to the kitchen where he was smiling.
          "You know?" I asked him. "Yeah... Sister!" He said. We both laughed I playfully messed up his hair and went back to the living room.
        Josephina said while holding my dads hand," the wedding is in a week!" I gasped. They were really rushing into things. "Where?!" I asked excitedly. She put her hands on my shoulders. "Hawaii!" She said happily. I screamed.
         I ran back upstairs and packed. It took about an hour, and we got on a plane two hours later and got home by 8. That night we all packed Bc we had to get on a flight to Denver, then straight to Hawaii, where we would stay in a resort for the wedding. I packed pretty
quickly. I was excited until I found out my family was coming. Great. I thought them.

Sorry this is so short but I'm going to do it in multiple parts.