Jacobs pov.

Jade was waking Abbie up. She sat up and stared sleepily around the room. She was so cute when she was sleepy. She got up and motioned for us to follow her. This was my first time in her new house and it was actually really nice. We all sat down at her kitchen table, and she got on her tippy toes to get some pancake mix.
        She was really short and it was kinda funny to watch her try to get stuff from high places. Her hair was in a messed up bun from sleeping on it, and she had on sweatpants and salty dog tshirt. (Love this restraunt too much not to reference it)
         She handed pancake mix to Peyton, who made us breakfast. Saige turned on the tv to some soap opera, and the girls immediately freaked. "Is that the bold and the beautiful?" Jade yelled. "Uh huh. Saige said without turning around. Abbie and jade ran and did a flying leap onto the living room couch and started chatting immediately. "Steffy is getting on my nerves with all her injections and trying to kill ivy!" Abbie shouted. " oh please! Saige said," Ivy's been staging the whole thing just to get Liam mad at Steffy!" Jade rolled her eyes. "Who cares about those three? Can you believe Maya's sister is carrying her baby??" At that point I stopped caring.
Leo looked at me and we both started laughing. "So tell me more about this Maddie thing." He said while cocking one eyebrow. I rolled my eyes. "Not right now." I said. He gave me a pleading glare. "Fine!" I said.

Peyton's pov:

I heard them start to talk about the Maddie thing. I looked at Abbie to make sure she wouldn't be able to hear it. We were in the clear. They were arguing about the soap opera again.

I pretended to not be able to hear them.

J- so basically I was with Cameron for magcon, and Maddie started texting me wanted to see Cameron, so I face timed her so she could meet him. They talked for literally an hour before they hung up. Then Cameron came to talk to me. So basically he said," dang she's hot, and she likes you, but you've got that girl..." Then I said," Abbie? Yeah that's my girlfriend. Maddie's just a friend. " then Cameron responded," well I think you should make Maddie more than a friend," and we'll you can't say no to Cameron Dallas. He can ruin your freaking career.

L- uh huh. Continue.

J- ok so them while I was there, we kept texting, and ugh I can't believe this but Cameron told me to take it to the next level with Maddie and to well you know the rest.

L- yeah I guess I do...

I didn't want to hear about it anymore. "PANCAKES!!!" I yelled. I put them on the plates, and passed them out. Saige got an attitude with Jacob during breakfast.

Abbies pov:

Saige apparently for the first time realized Jacob was here, and got extremely ticked off. "What are you doing here?" She said. Jacob quietly responded," I was um... Invited..." Saige rolled her eyes and said," I figured you wails the be interested though since maddie's not here!!!" Jacob got mad and stood up."that was a mistake. It was in the past. I'm still not happy about it but can we forget it and move on? I already told Abbie I was sorry. It's over." He was yelling by then.
I got up. "NO IT ISNT JACOB SARTORIUS IT IS NOT OVER!!!!!! You will live with this mistake forever, and you have no one to blame but yourself!!! IT IS NOT CAMERONS FAULt!!! You say he can't take no for an answer and that why you did it, but it was all you sweetie!!! All he did was put the idea in your head. I will never forgive, or forget!!! I-"
      Jacob cut me off and pulled me into a kiss and I leaned in and kissed back. My foot did that stupid kick thing, and i felt the world spin around me. It was a good kiss, like in the Disney movies where everyone is happy and everything makes sense. I had my own perfect Disney moment, and it was beautiful.
        He pulled away and smiled at me. "Now do you forgive me?" I gave him an evil glare and slapped him. "Get out of my ******* house!!!!!!" He looked hurt. "But... I... Thought u liked it..." I did like it, but I didn't want to be with him after him cheating on me. I was afraid he would do it again. "You liked Maddie sending you nudes but your love for her wasn't real. How do I know your love for me is real?

Everyone was staring at us in silence. I pointed towards the front door. He looked hurt, but obediently walked out.