Chapter 15: Hidden

Your P.O.V

We stand on the balcony, awaiting the start of the game called Hidden. According to Mato, the participants will be sent to different locations in the town filled with clones of their competitions.

Participants

Mermaid Heel: Beth Underwood

Blue Pegasus: Eve Tearm

Fairy Tail A: Gray Fullbuster

Fairy Tail B: Juvia Lockser

Lamia Scale: Lyon Vastia

Raven Tail: Nullpudding

Quatro Cerberus: Jager

Sabertooth: Rufus Lore

Not to be cocky, but we got this one in the bag. Rufus was a perfect pick for the game and the newbies won't know what hit em.'

"This is child's play," Sting remarks with his head resting in the palm of his hand.

The game buzzer sounds and the competitors scurry throughout the field. We watch as they get the hang of the game and take each other out. Rufus is no where in sight.

"Where is that idiot?" Orga asks.

"Don't worry. Rufus is smart and he has a strategy, like always. He would never go in without a plan," Rogue answers with his chin resting atop my head and arms around my waist once again.

It doesn't take long for the game to end when the sky darkens and Rufus sends his falling stars to take out the competition. Our team all share in a victorious laugh at the unexpected outcome of Rufus showing up out of nowhere and demolishing everyone. All the other teams look furious, but it just shows to never underestimate a tiger.

I look across to Team Fairy Tail B's balcony and lock eyes with Gajeel. I smirk and hold up one finger on one hand and make a zero with the other, showing that we win the first round and both their teams crashed and burned. Gajeel sends me an angry glare and I chuckle.

Results

1st: Rufus Lore

2nd: Nullpudding

3rd: Lyon Vastia

4th: Eve Tearm

5th: Beth Vanderwood

6th: Jager

7th: Juvia Lockser

8th: Gray Fullbuster

"What's next?" Yukino asks.

"The battles. We won't know who's fighting who until they announce it, but all guilds will participant," I say.

"I wonder which one of us will have to fight. My mind is set on fighting Natsu, but I could pummel someone else for now," Sting says.