Storm

*dedicated to @annie_omeara Thankyou so much for the reads and comments(:*

Luke smiled under my lips, causing the kiss to pull to a close. I rested my head against his chest, not being able to mask my happy expression, and he swung his arms around me again.

"Can we just go home now?" He mumbled into my ear, a slight plea in his voice "I just want to spend time with you"

"Luke we just got here" I chuckled

"I don't care" he muttered

"Lets stay just a little while longer and then we will go home-promise" I said, insisting we stayed at the party for just a small time longer. I'd have loved to just abandon the event right there right then-and leave with Luke, but this was a huge event that I didn't want Luke to miss just because of me- I'd also withheld hours of hair and makeup for this exact moment.

"Okay" he mumbled in agreement, his playfully sad eyes making me feel slightly guilty.

**

A couple of hours had passed, and myself and Luke were still enjoying each others company, we sat in a booth that was on the outskirt of the hall-it faced the stage directly and overlooked the whole 'dance floor' type area-were most of the celebrities were stood, mingling. Even though we had both been brought drinks, we hadn't drunk anything and were both completely sober.

Each member of the 5sos band had interrupted our conversation briefly at some point in the night-to speak to us regarding the kiss they had obviously all witnessed, us both simply replying "it was nothing" in attempt to play down the situation and keep it between ourselves only.

Luke had now just finished telling me a story about a family vacation from a few years ago in Greece, when him and his brothers were chased by herds of sheep, and I laughed dorkilly at his story, even more so when his contagious crackle sounded in the air aswell.

Suddenly, we felt a shadow overlook our conversation, and I only smiled politely in realisation that it was Justin.

"Hey!" Luke said as he broke away from the story, and turned his head so that he was looking at Bieber's unimpressed facial expression.

"Hi" Justin said morbidly

"-listen I'm sorry if I made things a little awkward earlier, I just-"

"You humiliated me" the popstar interrupted "you seriously humiliated me"

The grin that I hadn't seen leave Luke's lips all night was suddenly wiped from his face, and I gradually noticed that Justin seemed highly intoxicated, his eyes shutting every now and then, and him swaying slightly at the end of our table.

"-like I said I'm sorry mate but-"

"I'm not your mate!" Justin said, now at a much higher volume "I get the girls-not yOU"

Luke chuckled slightly at his arrogance, but Bieber's arm soon flew towards us unnecessarily- missing Luke by only a couple of inches

"-I'm really not into fighting dude, don't make a scene-this is Nicks night" Luke explained, as he pushed Justin's fist away from his face.

By this time,the scene had captured the attention of many of the party guests, and Luke scanned his eyes around nervously- I grabbed his leg beneath the table and stroked it gently, in reassurance that he had handled the situation well