Anger

It had been a few days, and despite the kiss at the beach, myself and Luke had managed to remain close friends without any awkwardness. We had mutually decided that it was probably best not to tell our room mates about the kiss, due to our fear of being interrogated or put in awkward situations, however I told Georgie immediately after arriving home, and judging by the grins, kissy faces, and light teasing that Luke was receiving from certain members of his band, I had come to the assumption that they knew about the cheeky happening aswell.

I was unsure of were I stood with Luke, I didn't know wether the kiss was a way of telling me something he couldn't, or simply a way of shutting me up, either way our friendship wasn't affected, and that is all that mattered to me.

I was now lay on the couch in the lounge, Calum and Georgie were slumped at opposite sides of me, glued to their phones, Luke, Michael and Ashton were in the kitchen, and their slight murmuring and laughing could be heard merely from were I was lay, since my phone was low on battery, I simply gazed at the ceiling, a grin instantly coming to my face when I heard Luke's laugh crack and create a high pitch squeal that I was now all too familiar with.

"Hey Jai Brooks is having a party tonight" Cal suddenly announced, "The janosks are in LA too"

"Oh my god I love those guys!" I chuckled, remembering the last time I saw the Janoskians boys at a party

"Are they the guys that poured hot sauce in each others eyes at Sofia's?" Georgie asked,  also remembering the experience I was, a humoured grin printed on her face

Calum burst into giggles at the sheer image of the lads doing such a thing

"Yes" I confirmed, joining in with Calum's giggle

Michael soon beamed into the room, still laughing from whatever went on in the kitchen before hand, soon followed by Luke who was shoving a handful of green grapes into his mouth

"You know Jai Brooks is having a party tonight" Luke said as he swallowed some of the grapes in his mouth. He sat himself on the arm of the couch closest to Calum.

"Yeah he just text me aswell" Calum replied "Do you all fancy going?" He asked

"I will!" Mikey shrieked "I haven't seen those lads in ages"

"I will, I like to party" Luke said, intentionally quoting his bio on Instagram

"I'm always up for a night out" Georgie chuckled

All eyes pointed in my direction, awaiting my reply

"Sounds fun" I answered "but isn't it going to be abit awkward with the whole fake romance thing" I asked, my eyes focused towards Luke.

The terms of our contract meant that me and Luke had to continue the fake dating in any public situation-including friends parties, we were told not to give the information to anyone we couldn't 100000% trust, meaning acquaintances and most of our friends would have to be withheld from the information.

"No, it will be fine" Luke assured me, throwing a pillow in my direction as he noticed my worried expression

"Then let's do it" I beamed happily

***

It was around 8pm, and Me, Georgie and the boys finnished the pre drinks that we were having in the kitchen, Luke and Calum seemed to be having some kind of friendly competition on who could drink the most, since both seemed tipsy already, and were managing to throw back drinks at a much quicker pace than the rest of us.

I wore a plain white dress, it was flowy over fitted, and had a v neck which revealed a modest amount of cleavage, with this, I also wore white heels, diamond earrings and a white clutch bag, that carried my phone and change that I could use for a taxi home. My hair was pulled into a half-up-half-down Ariana Grande styled doo.