APPLES BIRTHDAY

I woke up to an annoying singing sound, something that I was able to block out slightly as my eyes still rested shut, however after a few breaths of a highly alarming smell of smoke, my eyes fluttered open rapidly, causing me to jump a little. There was a small pause in the singing sound as giggles interrupted the voices-and as my eyes widened a little more, I was greeted by Calum, Michael, Ashton and Georgie-who were gathering around the double bed I was now lay alone in.

As I scanned the room during the following few seconds, I became more aware of my surroundings-the boys were all wearing golden party hearts, and were dressed in comfy clothes such as tracksuit bottoms, and Georgie was holding a white iced birthday cake with probably 20 candles sticking out the tip of it.

"Happy birthday dear Apple- Happy birthday to youuuuuu" The group continued to sing-beginning to cheer as I giggled and blew out the candles that were confronted before me-a half asleep grin printed on my lips.

I scanned the room cautiously to try and find Luke, however he was nowhere to be seen

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPS!" Georgie cheered as she watched me blow out the candles, I put the cake down beside me on the duvets, which allowed her to tackle me in cuddles. Soon enough I noticed a sudden weight gain on my body, and the boys had piled on top of us, smothering me in birthday hugs and wishes aswell.

The boys soon climbed off my body, and individually greeted me good morning with celebratory birthday messages, to which I mainly giggled and replied humble thankyous too.

"COME OPEN YOUR PRESENTS" Michael cheered

Calum nudged him slightly, and I heard him whisper "Shhh Luke isn't back yet" in his direction quietly as he did so

"LETS HAVE SOME CAKE!" Georgie insisted, pulling my attention away from my missing boyfriend, as she cut into the cake using a knife she had placed beside it on the tray she had carried it upstairs on.

"Isn't it a little early for cake?" Ashton chuckled, his fatherly tone monitoring the portion sizes that Georgie was serving up.

"It's never to early for cake-besides this is a sPECIAL OCCASION" Georgie protested enthusiastically

"Guys where's Luke?" I giggled, as I was handed a slice of cake-the perfect breakfast meal.

The group looked at eachother mischievously

"Oh-nowhere" Calum smiled

"Yeah-hes just nipped out he will be back in a minute" Ashton assured me

Just as I was about to fire more questions at the group, they had suddenly managed to turn the topic of conversation around, now leading a fiery debate on Nandos vs KFC.

*

After we had all finished the-very delicious-cake that Georgie had served up, I thanked the group again for being so sweet to me.

"-can you stop saying thankyou!" Michael giggled

"Yeah, lets go downstairs-see if the birthday present fairies have been" Georgie teased

"Guys!" I lectured "I told you that I didn't want anything!"

"-you don't know if they've been yet!" Calum giggled

I rolled my eyes playfully, watching as the group climbed from my bed. Michael collected up the paper plates that we had eaten the cake slices from, and Georgie began carrying downstairs the cake that remained from our small feast. I pulled off a white silk dressing gown that was hung on a wardrobe handle close to my bed, and threw it over my shoulders, giggling as I followed 4/5 of my highly merry and enthusiastic house mates downstairs and into the living room.