Reunion

•A/N- just a huge thankyou to everyone who has DMed me on Twitter (@earthlinggmuke) telling me how much they are enjoying the book, you guys are the best, it honestly means so much!!•

•dedicated to @PinguinoLukey for her lovely comments:-)•

The plane ride had passed by quicker than expected, both the adrenaline in my veins from the soon reunion with my family, and the fact that I had my very chatty boyfriend next to me, speeding up the journey hugely- and making it fly by as if we had hardly been sat on the plane for long at all. I had a couple of hours sleep, however I was too excited for this to last, and Luke seemed keen for us to talk for the whole 15 hour journey.

We were now however in a taxi that was once parked outside the airport, Luke had insisted that we share the vehicle instead of hailing different cabs, however due to the fact that I'd only get to see him a minimal amount over the next five days, I didn't argue or protest against this, and instead grinned at his clinginess, and rested my head against his shoulder as the car journey began. He seemed to be hiding his phone as he texted a lot, however this didn't worry me, and I came to the assumption that the bands groupchat were firing out innuendos or dirty jokes that he didn't want me to witness, which seemed to be the norm from what I got to see.

I was so excited to get to see my family, I'd deem the whole being away from home thing the worst thing about my job personally, since I was a real home bird. Even when I wasn't touring or promoting, I was working-doing appearances and small projects that usually took place around LA, plus this was were my management HQ were based, which is why I packed up and moved there, If I stayed in Sydney, I'd be constantly travelling-something that would break my heart to have to do every few days, Due to this- I loved having REAL time off-time like I have over these next few months were I have nothing scheduled, where I can just fly to my real home and spend time with those I love.

The taxi soon pulled down my familiar looking street, and I pulled my head from Lukes shoulder and smiled hugely, jumping in my seat slightly and ripping off my seatbelt ready to unite with my mum and dad.

I looked over at Luke who seemed smiley to be back in Sydney and close to home aswell

"I'll miss you" he muttered, throwing an arm around me as the taxi halted outside my house

"I'll miss you more" I muttered back, pressing my lips against his

"Text me, I'll meet up with you within these next few days okay! And remember were on the same flight back so I'll text you the full flight info tonight! Do you need your boarding pass now or shall I give it to you when-" Luke began

I silenced him with another kiss

"I'll see you very soon, I promise" I laughed, opening the sliding door of the taxi and hopping out

"I love you!!" He called

"I Love you too!" I answered, rolling my suitcase towards my front door eagerly, and booming inside without any warning.

"MOM?! DAD?!" I called immediately after stepping foot inside my home, scanning the hallway eagerly.

There was no answer.

I pulled open the lounge door of my home, the lights were off, however I could hear a slight ruffling coming from the other side of the room.

"Mom? Dad?" I queried, switching on the light of my living area.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!" I heard, and as the light shone across the room, I saw mountains of family members, my mum, dad, aunties, uncles, cousins and my grandma and grandad all smiling back at me, holding "welcome home" balloons that were also scattered across the floor of the room.