Chapter 7

Martin and I decided to go to mall for some shopping. We are walking down the street and all of a sudden he grabbes my hand. For some reason they fit so perfect that it's like they're made for each other.

Maybe it was faith that I fell on him the other day. Because sinds I was a little kid  I always said to myself: 'I will literally fall in love.', I don't know why I believed in that shit. Maybe it wasn't shit after all.

Am I falling for him? I like him allot and he's handsome as fuck, but at the end I'm always the one who gets hurt. I'm always the one who would go the extra mile for someone who wouldn't even cross the fucking street for me.

So I stopped loving after my last breakup and started focusing on my only love who would never leave me: music.

Music won't betray me, won't lie to me, won't fight with me, but somehow will always be there for me when no one else is.

Martin is music, our connection is music, our hearts are music and our 'love' is music. He controles the beat of my heart. When he comes closer, I can feel my heart race. As he wraps his arms around me, I calm down immediately and feel safe.

I need to talk to Olives about this. What's gong on between her and Julian anyway? I know Daniel and her got into a fight before winter-break and they almost broke up because of that. She can't cheat?!? That's really not like her to do that. Plus Daniel never treated her wrong so she has no reason to do that to him.

We arrive at the mall and entry. Martin, being his gentlemen self, holds all the doors open for me.We enter a store with allot of black clothing and we decide to search things for eachother. I love it when we spend time togheter, act goofy and don't care at all and pretend to be lovy dovy, but not making a big deal out of it.

"Look what I found!" he shouts from a distance and holding up a shirt with his merch on. It's black with white letters on the back saying; MARTIN 96 GARRIX. "OMG I'm buying that one! togheter with the grey Nike sweatpants and of course Nikes." I say very enthousiastic and run into his arms and hug him tight. "This is why I like you so much." He wispers in my ear and still not letting go. "This is not the only reason." I whisper back and smirk at him.

He turnes around and gets something out of the bag. It's a black shirt and a Nike shoe box. As he unfolds the shirt I can see it's the same design as mine, but for men of cours. The back of the shirt looks the same only different words, it says; ROSA 99 GRANDHOUSE. "OMG is that my DJ  name?! It's so awesome! Now we can match!" I say back and jump on him again.

I open the shoe box and there are the exact same shoes as mine only in his size and a grey Nike sweatpants. "I thought it would be goals as fuck if we matched DJ shirts, so why not a whole outfit. I even bought us the same Calvin Klein underwear." He chuckled. Can this day even get better?! "Really?!?! I LOVE YOUUUU. Thank you so much Martin." I almost scream and peck his cheek. I'm dying of happiness right now.

After a whole day of shopping we walk back to our hotel. Talking about everything and nothing and our hands full with shopping bags.

Julian send a text in our group chat that we could go to his show tonight because everyone is going even Olivia and she really hates electronic music. She is the total opposite of me.

We go to Martin's room because it's much bigger then mine and it has a beautiful view over the city. Breath taking you could say. 

We start unpacking and choose what to wear. Of course we are wearing the DJ shirts and the Nikes. I take my new shorts out of the bag and put them on. They really look nice on me I have to say. I also bought a new leather jacket to make the outfit complete. I let my hair fall down loose into messy waves and curls.

Once I looked presentable I walk out of the bathroom and jump on the couch next to Martin. "Wow you look," he paused while biting his lip, "so sexy and absolutely stunning at the same time." He continued and I can feel my heart beat faster and faster. "Thanks, you're the best." I say back to him and lay my head down on his shoulder and snuggle up to him. I love cuddling with him, it makes me feel so safe and warm inside. His manly cologne overwhelms me a bit. God, I can't get enough of this.

"We should get going don't you think?" I start when I looked at my watch. "Yeah probably." He says back very sarcastic.

We head to his car to got to Julian show and honestly I'm super excited to see him perform. It's the firsts time so and all the boys are going to be there.

The whole drive is silent but I'm okay with that because it wasn't awkward. It was like a calm before the storm I guess.

He parks the car and opens the door for me like a real man. He was also wearing the shirt and the Nikes so I can't wait to see the reactions of the guys and Olivia of course. We walk trough a door inside the backstage hand in hand again and I really don't care what they will think about that.

"HI GUYSSS!" I scream and jump into the room. I hug everyone and make some small talks. It was 15 min before Julian's show so I was looking for him but I can't find him. Olivia hasn't arrived either, she is always late though 'fashionable late' as she calls it. "Where is Julian?" I ask Dillon, "That way I think." He responds, "thanks" I say back quickly.

I walk over to the room and open the door. He pinned a girl against the wall and is kissing her roughly and very, very passionately. They were totally making out right in front of me. Wait a minute who is that?

"OLIVIA WHAT THE FUCK!"

Hi guysss ;)
I'm back in Belgium from my vacation in al Salvador and school is starting again on Monday so less updates :( boo fuck school. But what the hell is Olivia doing?! Does she have feelings for Julian and does he to? You will know soon. And a Happy New year for y'all. I hope you have a great day/night and enjoy this (short sorry) chapter.

Xoxo Puck