Chapter 32

Today is the last day that I will be in school.  All my friends have someone to cycle next to expect me so I go alone. Now I have exactly 25 minutes to think about tomorrow. I'm having mixed feelings about it. I will miss Jonathan for sure but I won't miss the stupid teachers, cold classrooms and the uncomfortable wooden chairs. What about Olivia, when she comes back to school I'm not there anymore... Fuck. I've come to the realization that I'm going to literally leave everything and everyone behind for Martin and music. Why didn't I thought about that earlier? Is this really what I want? Leaving my life for my love? Maybe I won't make it in music and Martin will get tired of me and what do I have then? Friends and family who I left behind. I would understand if they don't want to help me then. I left the people who will love me no matter what for someone who I'm not even sure about if he will love me till the end of time... Why do I always start to doubt the last minute shit. I really want to go with Martin but I can't lose Olivia, Em or Jonathan. They mean to much to me. It's not that Martin doesn't mean anything to me but our love is still new and unstable. We met in winter and it's almost summer, that's not long. I know Martin but he's still hiding his dark sides from me. But I'm doing the same. Why am I making this so hard for myself. School on the other side will be hard too. Everything will be difficult, is this what I want to do for my youth love? Maybe it will be over soon, he will dump me for another one that is better then me. I mean there are enough, like models with a perfect body! He can just snap his fingers and he has 15 of them swirling around his neck. He's too good for me. He's a famous DJ, I'm a normal girl from a small town. Love doesn't know limits right? But does he really love me or is this just to pass time? For me it's real. That's why I want to do this, for him. For us. For the future. Rosaline just do it!! This what I want, my dream. Fuck it I'm doing it! I'm going to live my dream. God I love-.

•Leen's P.O.V.•

All of a sudden I hear a scream, one that I've heard before. I cycle a few meters and a car is stopped and a bike lies on the ground next to it. I stop immediately and trow my bike on the ground. I run as fast as I can to the blond hair I see at the other side of the car. No this can't be real Rosa no. "Someone call an ambulance quick!!!!" The driver of the car calls the ambulance while Julia is trying to find out if Rosa is still alive... "Julia hurry the fuck up with what your doing!! She is dying!" She tries to blow air in her lungs but rosadoesn't react to anything. Blood is everywhere and on my clothes. Her head is on my lap and her eyes are shut. "Julia!" I say and she stops trying. "What are you doing?!" I scream while tears are coming out of my eyes like a waterfall. "It doesn't help any more Leen!!" She yells and she is crying too. Everyone is. Everyone is looking at beautiful Rosa and crying. I hear sirens on the back ground and the ambulance is coming closer. It stops in front of her and they load her in the car. "Please can I go with I know her for almost all my life!" I say between my breath and the pull me in.

"What's her name?" They ask me and I turn my head to the nurse. "Ro-Rosaline Groothuizen" I say and the tears just don't stop. "Okay and yours?" "Leen Jans" I say and the ambulance stops. I have to get out quickly and the nurses take her away. "You can stay with me okay?" The nurse says and I follow her inside the hospital. This is the worst thing that could ever happen. The only thing I want right now is that she will be alright. "Leen, do you know her parents?" The nurse asks and I look at her. "Yes they're good friends of mine and we have a very good connection."
"Okay, I'm going to call them now. It's important that a nurse tells them because they're family. You can call someone too if you want okay?" I nod and sit down in a chair that is placed in the corner of the room. I take my phone out of my pocket and search the number of Olivia. She has to know first.
I found it luckily, wait fuck she is in rehab. I have to look up the number of the rehab center or ask. I go to the desk and see a nurse smiling at me. "Excuse me do you have the number of the rehab center in this city?"
"Yes dear, here you go. If you want something to drink, tea or something just ask okay?"
"I could use a tea thanks." I say and run back to the chair.