Chapter 4

The next morning I flutter my eyes open to see my brother Matthew and his girlfriend Sofia standing next to my bed.

Matt asked Sofia to go with us to Miami on their 4th anniversary. They're together since they were 14 years old. I think they're going to marry each other one day.

I'm very close with my brother even though he is 3 years older.
I'm turning 16 next week and my brother turns 19 in 1 few months. Sofia is like my sister. She helps me with almost everything. I don't know what I would do without them.

"You're so lucky that we told mom and dad that you were with us yesterday. We saw you at the beach with a guy so we thought that you wouldn't like it if mom and dad knew about him and the dinner at 6." Fuck did they hear everything?! God I'm so lucky to have them.

"Thank you so fucking much Matt!" I hugged them tightly as I thank them like a hundred times. "It's okay sissy, we won't ask anymore questions and let you do your thing with your new buddy. But please be careful Rosa. We care to much about you to let anything happen to you."
They say to me very serious. "I will, I promise." I say back with a small smile on my face.

"But can you guys please cover me up one more time tonight?" I asked with a puppy face. "Only if you do the dishes for one whole week at home." He says back. God why does he has to be such a prick sometimes?! "Fine and if I ask for more 'cover ups' you have to say yes." I say to him because I'm not doing the dishes for a whole week when they only cover me up only twice.

"Deal. What time tonight?" I looked at my phone and saw Martin's text from almost an hour ago: 'Come to the lobby at 9pm a driver will be there. See you there beautiful xxx' I think I blushed when I red it. Fuck. Don't get attached to fast. My subconscious is right. I don't want it to happen again.

"At 9pm I'll be in the lobby so make sure mom and dad aren't going to be there." I respond with excitement. "Alright have fun, but be careful! You promised." Okay, they're worse than my parents, but luckily they let me have my freedom and my mom and dad think I'm a 10 year old.

''I will guys I promise. I'll text you." I say to comfort them. "Alright we're going for breakfast, want to come?" Sofia asks with her sweet voice. "I think I'll ask Olivia to join me." I respond. Crap! I haven't told them that Olivia's brother Tom also stays in this hotel. They're really close friends.

"Is Olivia here? How about Tom? Is he here to? We could eat all together!" He almost shouted from excitement. "Yes they're here, go to the restaurant and I'll call her and we'll come in about 20 min. Okay?" I say to them but Matt and Sofia we're jumping on the bed from happiness. They haven't seen him in for a long time because he changed schools last year.

"Okay!" And with that they slammed the door and I hear them running down the stairs. It's so cute that they both hate elevators.

I call Olives and tell her and Tom to come to my room in 10 min.

I dress myself in some shorts and a 'I am the issue' t-shirt. I added some mascara and slipped on my Nikes.

I hear two knocks on the door so I open the door and jumped on Tom right when I saw him. Damn he's even more handsome than last year.

"I missed you Tommyboy!" I say to him while still hugging him. "You know I hate it when you call me that, but I missed you too Rosa." He laughs a bit and I pull away and pecked his cheek and Olivia's.

As soon as we enter the restaurant Matt and Sofia run towards us and hug Tom and Olivia tightly.

We sit down and talk about school and Tom's scholarship here.

"I'm going to get some more pancakes." I say and stand up from my chair. My feet pick themselves up and I walk towards the buffet.

As soon as I turn around I see a silhouette coming through the door of the restaurant. Shit, it's Martin. I almost run to our table and ask Tom if I could borrow his hoodie even though it's hot outside. I pull the hoodie over my head and hide myself in it. I don't want him to come to my table because my parents sit right next to me.

"Rosa, why are you hiding yourself in a hoodie?" Olivia whispers in my ear while giggling slightly. "Martin just walked in and I don't want him to come the table while my parents are here. You know how they will react if they see that I talked to a stranger! Plus he is a boy and I don't think my they would like that." I whisper back to her. She nods understanding and smiles a bit.

"I'm going to get some orange juice." I spoke up and winked at Olivia. Martin is standing next to the juices. This is my chance. I stand up from my chair and walk towards the table with the fruits and juices on it.

"Hi" I said pretty silent to him, my parents may not notice that I'm talking to him. "Hello beautiful" Why does he call me that? I'm not even pretty compared to Olivia.

"You know, I have the same T-shirt." He started while scanning my body. "But it looks better on you." He smirks. "Thanks" I say back.

I grabbed my juice and turned around but stopped when he said my name. "Yeah?" I answer quite. "We're still on for tonight, right?" He asks with a smile on his face. "Of course, I'll text you later, okay?" It's going to be so much fun I think. "Alright bye!" he waved at me when he walks away and I wave back.

When I turn back around I see my father looking at me. Think of a good excuse Rosa!

"What did he want?!" He asked in Dutch, he only does that when he's mad. "He asked me where the pancakes were. Nothing important." He couldn't have heard us, I spoke to quite and we were to far away. "Okay then." He snaps back.

Matt, Sofia, Tom, Olivia and I walked to the beach as we left the restaurant. Matt and Tom are talking about college. Again. And Sofia and Olives are discussing the last episode of vampire diaries. And I? I'm thinking about Martin.

I shove my thoughts away because I don't want to think about him all the time. I mean, I only know him for 1 day and he is already carved into my mind. There is something special about him...

Hey guysss!,
Huge update again! I love writhing this story. I hope the readers enjoy it and I will update as much as possible. Please leave tips or something like that in the comment box below and vote :) I hope y'all have a nice day/night

Xoxo Puck