Chapter 30

•Martin's P.O.V.•

"You look so cute!" I say when she walks out of a dressing room. She's wearing a jeans skirt that is high waisted with a pastel blue blouse. She is like a little drop of candy. Well, little... She's almost bigger than me.

"I'm not a baby!" She shouts with a smile on her face. I think she already knows my answer though but wants to hear it from my mouth. "Yes you are! You are MY baby." I walk over to her and spin her around. Rosa's dark blond hair flies  around and she giggles. Suddenly there is a bench behind us so she trips and I catch her right on time. Now, she lays here in my arms like we're dancers. "Just on time." I say and pull her up. "Here try this" I demand her and trow a dress. She disappears behind the curtains of the dressing room and I sit down on the bench that we almost fell on.

"What do you think?" Rosa asks when she stands in front of me. She's wearing the most beautiful baby pink dress. It fits her so perfectly. "I have no words for your beauty." I say and she starts to blush. "Thanks." She says and giggles. "Take this with the rest and the shoes because we have to get going!" I say and she turns around and changes quickly. We go to the check out and pay. "Now we are going to buy YOU some new clothes Martin." She says and takes my hand.

We enter a store that looks fancy because I want to look good for this dinner. "This is nice." Rosa says while pointing at a black suit. "Yeah it's nice." I say and take it with me to the dressing room. "Oh look! There is a pink bow that matches my dress!" She giggles and gives it to me. "I'm not waiting a pink bow Rosa..." I say and smile. "Yes you are, it will make us look awesome. Here, try the grey suit too." I enter the dressing room and change into the black one first. I also put the pink bow on so she will be satisfied. I open the curtains and she looks at me. "Nahhh, don't like it that much. Next!" She shouts like a jury in Idols. I come outside again with the grey suit and she starts smiling immediately. "This is perfect." She walks over to me and attaches the pink bow to my neck. Her mouth comes closer to my ear. "Excellent." She whispers and sits down again. Isn't she a tease?!

Once I'm changed we pay and walk out of the store. I show her the way to my car and we get in. I speed away to home so we can get changed.

"Good afternoon kids!" My mom shouts when she sees us entering the room. "We're leaving in an hour for dinner okay?" My dad pouts and I nod my head while taking rosa upstairs. I open the door of my room and trow her on my bed. I lay myself besides her and she giggles. "Thanks Martin." She says and lays her head on my chest. I run my hand through her messy hair. "It's okay, don't thank me." I say and kiss her forehead. "I just don't want to be an unthankful girlfriend that seems to take advantage of you. That's all. I just want you to know that I appreciate everything that you've done for me." She says and her fingers intertwine with mine. "I know, I do it all because I love you." She turns around and stares in my eyes. "And I say this because I love you." She crashes her lips on mine and our little moment starts. Her lips, so soft. That's why I love her, these unexpected moments. We pull away from each other and a little smile stays on her face. "We have to get ready." I say and she sighs. "Alright alright." She sighs again and takes the stuff she needs to the bathroom.

I'm ready and waiting for Rosa to come downstairs. Only 2 minutes later I hear the same footsteps as this morning coming my way. A pink beauty comes at me and my jaw drops. Her hair is perfectly curled and her shoes match the dress. I'm stunned. She doesn't even need to put makeup on. "You look eeuhm" I scratch the back of my neck trying to find the right words. "I-I eeuhm, I'm so sorry I don't have any words." She blushes and twirls with her fingers. "You look so handsome. Like a real man!" She says and lays her arms on my shoulders. My parents enter the room and her hands move quickly back to where they came from. "What a beautiful couple, aren't they sweet Gerard?" My mom asks my dad and he nods. "Yes very sweet darling." Mom takes her phone out of her purse and starts tapping on it. "Let me take a picture of you two." She says and I put my arm around Rosa. We both look into the camera and smile. "Good! Now let's go because we're running late!" My mom says and we hurry outside.

•Rosa's P.O.V.•

We arrive at the restaurant and it looks super fancy. The dress Martin bought for me is just beautiful. I'm so thankful. The waiter asks if he can take my jacket and I nod. Of course I'm wearing my leather one again. He guides us to our table and I thank him as we arrive. Martin lets me sit down first and he sits next to me. There are two spare chairs free. I hope Laura will come soon.

"Anything to drink?" The waiter asks and I order plain water. Martin and his dad order a beer and his mother orders a tea. A few minutes later our drinks arrive and so does Laura but she is not alone. The two sit down and I swear to god I've seen this guy before. I look into his eyes, they're brown. Warm brown to be exactly. No it can't be that guy who helped me when I fell! How could he possibly end up here? He turns his head to me and his eyes widen. "Rosa?! What are you doing here?!" He asks and Martin gives him a dirty look. "I'm Martin's girlfriend! I can ask you the same?!" I say and I can see Martin relax as I confirm that he's mine. "I'm Laura's boyfriend!" Oh god what a small world. "But, how?! I thought you are Belgian?"
"I am but I met Laura years ago, so I moved to Amsterdam."
"Ohhh like that."
"Yeah and I came to visit my parents for a few days so." That's why. This can only happen to me really.

"And how do you know each other?" Martin asks and sips of his beer. "I was running at home and I tripped over a stupid stone. He passed by me and helped  me up." I say and Laura starts laughing. "Really?" Martin asks and starts to chuckle too. "Yes is still fall while running!" I say and wink at Martin and he gets why. In Miami I also fell while running, of course. "Nice to see you again." I say and he nods. "Same!"

The dinner is going great so far and the food was delicious! We are enjoying our desert right now and discussing Laura's coffee shop. I suddenly remember that tomorrow is Monday and that I have to go to school. I look at my watch and see that it's already 22:00! Shit I have to go home. "Martin, I forgot that I have to go to school tomorrow!" I say and his eyes widen. "Shit! We have to go then!" He pouts and stands up immediately. "Thank you so much miss and mister Garritsen for the amazing dinner! Laura I will see you Friday?!"
"No problem dear!" Martin's mom says and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"Yes of course! I'll text you!" Laura says and I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I wave at Martin's dad and Jonas one last time and leave the restaurant.

We enter Martin's car and we speed of. "I'm so sorry." I say and lay my hand on his leg. "It's okay. Don't worry." He says and I turn the music up. A long ride is a head.

We finally arrive at my house again and I sigh. "Hey, soon this will be all over and we can be together as much as we want to okay?" He says before we step out of the car. "Yeah, I'll talk about it with my parents tomorrow." He nods his head and walks me to the door. We stop and he plants his lips on mine. After a moment we pull away and hug each other tight. "I love you." He says and I whisper 'I love you too.' back. He lets go of my hand and walks back to his car. I wave at him for the very last time and enter the house. Fuck, I hope this all will be over soon.

Hyee guys!!!
I know it's a shitty chapter but I hadn't very much inspiration... I hope you have a great day!

Xoxo Puck.