Chapter 16

Saturday morning, my favorite morning of the week. I flutter my eyes open to see a room that's fully lighted with the sun. It gives me this feeling that today is going to be a good day. I look at my phone and it's 11:37 already. God I need to go to bed earlier.

I trow the sheets of me, stretch my arms and groan loudly. I realize that this is the last week before Martin comes back. I can't wait to see him again. We Skyped, called and texted allot these days.

I turn on my computer to put on some music. But first I'm going to eat breakfast because I'm hungry as fuck.

I run down the stairs and remember that it's almost 12 o'clock so everyone had lunch already and I'm still in my pajamas. I make myself some scrambled eggs because that's literally the only thing I can make. I'm the worst cook ever. Everything always burns.

I eat my food send a text to Martin: 'Hiii :) only one week left without youu' I click send and a smile appears on my face. I check my Instagram and see that Martin posted a picture a few hours a go. It's photo that we are cuddling on the beach in Miami. I didn't knew he took a picture then. Sneaky rat.

'Throwback to the time that I could hold my girl in my arms.' The caption says and I can't stop smiling. Suddenly Matt walks by. "What are smiling at sleeping beauty." He says with a sarcastic tone. "Martin posted a picture of us and it's cute." I say back and look at the picture one more time. It's so freaking sweet.

"You're so weird." He answers and rolls his eyes at me. "Go to your Sofia, you mashed potato." Yeah I just said that, I always call him that. I don't know why but he deserves it. He can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

Those weeks passed quickly but not only one minute passed that I haven't missed Martin. I will always miss him, even when I'm not thinking of him. My heart is empty, but my mind is full of him.

I miss Julian, Dillon, Robbert, Tim and Jay too. Of course I do, they're my friends. Damn I want to go back to Miami so bad. It's like my life started there. I found Martin, awesome new friends, my music will be worldwide and I saw my best friend genuinely happy. Okay there was allot of drama with the cheating, but they came out stronger eventually. I hope they stay strong together. It seems like they don't talk that much. Plus Olivia was surprisingly jealous of Daniel when he was talking to that girl. Why is she making it so difficult for herself? I just hope she isn't regretting being Julian's girlfriend. She can't keep hurting everybody. Olivia, just figure out what you want, because you're making it complicated for everyone.

I hear my phone vibrate on the table so I grab it and read a text from Martin: 'I know can't wait to see you, schatje!' A smile grows on my face, it's so cute when he talks Dutch.

'Ik hou van jou.' I send back, just to let him know that I love him, even in Dutch. I clean everything up and put my dirty plate in the dishwasher. I remember that I had some homework to do so I run back up the stairs to my room.

I swing the door open and jump on my bed. I hate studying, school is my worst enemy. I love being with my friends at school and I don't hate the classes that much, but all the things we have to do at home. It takes away all the fun things we, teenagers, can do after school. Teachers always think that school is the only thing we do in life. We still have friends, sports and hobbies to do.

I open my computer and suddenly remember that our song is getting released soon. I'm so excited about it. With Olivia's beautiful voice it will be a major hit. The name stayed like I suggested: Made In Miami. I like it, it gives it a personal touch.

Focus on the job now. I take my stuff and look in my agenda. Two assignments to write. Well this is going to be a long day again like always.

I'm done earlier then expected, it's 20:00. I could watch a movie or go for a run. I just need to clear my head for a moment I think. All this pressure from school, Martin coming back and of course the song is getting released soon. So running is a great option.

I put on my sports clothes and trow my hair in a high ponytail so it won't be in the way. I slip on my Nikes and grab my headphones of my bed.

I get outside and put on my favorite playlist and a random song comes on. I started of easy and run into the streets where I always go. The air feels like ice in my lungs and the ground beneath me is slightly covered with snow. I love this weather. Dark and foggy skies, a little bit of snow and a fresh winter breeze. It gives me this feeling I just can't describe, it's so weird.

Deep in thoughts I fall over something that really came out of nowhere. It's a big brick or something. Right at that moment someone is getting closer to me. Another runner. Awkward...

I look at my ankle and there's a little bit blood on it. The side of the brick must have cut me. It doesn't hurt that much so I'll try to stand on it. I look up and a guy stands in front of me and offers me a hand. I take it and pull myself up. "Thank you." I say politely and he smiles at me he seems like a nice person. "What's your name?" He asks with a typical Belgian accent. "Rosa." I say back and brush myself off. I think my face is full of sand and dirt. Great.

"That's a beautiful name, I'm Jonas." He answers and rubs his hands together because of the cold weather. "Thank you." I look into his brown eyes and they radiate warmth and kindness. "I'll see you around." "Bye." He turns around and jogs further away. Well that was weird but sweet of him to help me. I think he just moved here.

I decide to walk back home to take care of my wound. "Did you fell again?" Matt asks me as soon as I walk in. "Yeah, I'm going to shower." I say and turn around to walk to the hallway. I walk up the stairs for the umpteenth time today.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower so it will be hot when I get in. I undress myself and walk into the shower. My favorite songs are blasting from the speakers and suddenly Made In Miami comes on. I sing along the whole song and I already know it by heart. The beat is super catchy so it will stick in your mind forever. Just like Martin...

Hye guysss :)
Sorry for the late night update can't get sleep lately :( but I'm tired as fuck do I don't get it. I hope you have a good day/night and please vote! ;) thank you for reading! Ps: I've almost reached 500 reads THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! :))

Xoxo Puck➕✖️