Chapter 6

•Rosaline's P.O.V•

I woke up by the noise of music blasting from the kitchen. Where the fuck am I? This is definitely not my room. Why are my clothes lying on a chair? I look down to my body and see that I'm wearing an oversized black shirt. What the hell?!

I walk to the kitchen and there is Martin, only wearing sweatpants. Damn those abs and v-line. The smell of something sweet shakes me out of my gaze.

"Good morning beautiful!" He says to me and pecks my cheek. "Did you sleep well?"  He asks with a cute smile. "Yes, but why am I wearing your shirt?" I'm still a little bit in shock about this. "I thought your clothes weren't so comfortable to sleep in so I changed you in my shirt." That explains. Okay, it's a little bit creepy that he has seen me in my underwear now. The perv.

"Ohw okay, what are you making, it smells good man." I ask him when I stretch my arms. "Pancakes for us." He answers while baking the pancakes very dedicated. "Good because I can't cook for shit." I chuckle while hugging him from the back. Like I said before I can't control my actions when I'm with him.

We sit down at the table and eat breakfast together. "This is delicious Martin, your a good chef!" I say to him and I get a smile in return. I swear he gets cuter every time I see him.

"How did you like my show yesterday?" He asks after swallowing a piece of food. "It was sick! I'm impressed, and I made allot of new friends. Especially Dillon and Julian they're hilarious!" I answer him with a happy voice.

"That's nice to hear. Maybe we could hang out today with the boys?" He says while he jumped a little from excitement. "That would be so fun! I can bring my friend to if you want?" I ask him with a smile on my face. "Deal." He simple smirks back.

I glance at my watch to tell the time. "Shit! I really have to go now." I mutter while gathering my stuff. I hope Matt covered my up good or else I've messed up big time.

"Okay see you at the beach beautiful!" He says and it makes me flutter inside. Why does he have this effect on me? Because you like him. No I don't want to go trough this situation again. I'm done.

"Oh and thanks for everything and the limo, this was the best night of my life." I whisper in his ear softly. "No problem sweet stuff." He pecked my cheek softly and gentle. His lips feel so soft. God, I want to taste them. No you don't! Stop thinking about him in that way.

"Later skater!" He yells to me when I walk towards the door. "Bye fly!" I yell back, okay that wasn't even close to funny Rosa.

I swing the door from my room open and see Matt and Sofia sitting on the bed talking.

"Hi" I say pretty nervous, because I didn't slept in my own bed last night... Not even in my own God damn clothes. Fuck you Martin Garrix.

"Where did you stay last night huh? And don't say at Olivia's because she was with us all night." Oh shit their mad. "Apparently I fell asleep at the show, so Martin took me to his room and let me sleep in the bed while he slept on the ground. So nothing happened okay?"
I answer but their faces are still blank.

"Okay we believe you, but please let me know next time! We were worried sick about you." They have a point I should have let them know, but I can't call when I'm asleep though.