Chapter 31

"SHUT UP!" I shout through my room as my alarm goes off. God I hate that thing! I get out of my bed and look at my phone, ugh 6 o'clock in the morning. What a beautiful time to be awake, not. I dress myself in some new stuff I got from Martin and start my daily routine. My parents aren't awake yet so I can't talk with them about Martin's idea. Once I'm finished I grab my bike and drive off to the hell hole, school.

I trow my bike somewhere and search for Jonathan because I haven't spoken to him since I sent his drunk ass home in a random taxi. I spot him and walk over. He is talking with his friends but I don't mind right now. I tap on his shoulder and he turns around and wraps his arms around me. "My party animal!" He says and let's go of me. "You were so drunk oh my god." I say and his friends start chuckling. "I know... It won't happen again. I hope." He says and I giggle. "Did you came home safe by the way?" I ask and he nods "No problem at all." The bell rings and I sigh. First lesson: Dutch. I'm in such a mood to just scream of frustration. I'm going to ditch this one and talk to misses Dubois I about the idea.

I arrived at the teachers room and knock on the door. An old man with eyebrows like jungles steps up in the door and asks me what I want. "Is misses Dubois here?" I ask politely and he groans. What an annoying ass teacher. He disappears again and I wait for an answer on my question. A woman with short brown hair opens the door again and smiles at me. Finally she came. "Euhm, I wanted to talk to you about an idea that I have." I say and she gives me a strange look. "Alright then Rosa, go to the next door to your left. We can talk alone there." I do what she says and she also enters after a few minutes.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She says and I'm starting to get nervous but I don't know why. Just relax, Rosa. "As you may know or not, my boyfriend is a famous DJ and so are his friends. We don't see each other very often because he is on tour a lot. Every time I'm with him we produce music together or we talk about it. I even made a song with him and another DJ friend of mine. It is a massive hit in the dance scene now and we're working on new material and the problem is that his manager wants me to tour with him because of that success. My idea was that I could just get homework to do while traveling and that I home school myself while I'm touring. Plus I can study in English then which is so much easier for me... I just do my exams whenever I need to and I'll probably pass the next few years and hopefully have a career in the music industry. What do you think?" Her face looks surprised but not terrified. I don't know what to think...

"Well that's a lot to process right now but the point is you just want to do your school work while building your music career?"
"Yes that's all I want to do..." I say and twirl my thumbs. I still don't know what to think, she hasn't really given me an answer yet. I really hope she will take this in consideration.
"This is a good idea I must say, but it will be hard I have to tell you. You will have to do everything by yourself plus you can't fail for your finals! We can try this for a month and then we will see. First talk with you parents about this okay?" I'm so relieved! My parents will probably say yes because, well they're my parents. They don't really care.
"Thank you very much miss Dubois! I will take this seriously and work for results! I will come back tomorrow and I will give you my final answer." I say and I can't be more happy! I don't want to get disappointed so I have to keep it down.
"Alright! Then we will talk again tomorrow and if it will proceed, you can start Wednesday."
"Bye miss!" I say while walking out of the room. I can't believe I will be touring with Martin! I also can't wait till the end of this day so I can talk to my parents about this.

Finally the end of last period is here. The bell rings and everyone sprints outside. Today, I'm going to visit Olivia. I missed her so much these days. That crazy laugh, spotting boys at school, making stupid jokes and hating everyone who we hate. Those where our daily things to do. I run down the stairs and of course at the last step I fall right on my fucking face. "Shit!" I say and someone walks over to me to help me up. It's a boy with black hair and dark eyes. He gives me a hand like Jonas did when I went running that time.