Chapter 14

It's finally Friday, the last day of school. Martin and I still haven't called since Miami. I'm carving to hear his sweet accent again. The way he says his last name is so funny. 'Garritsen' I almost die of laughter every time he says that and he gives me weird looks that melt my heart.

We texted sporadically, he was busy with his tour and couldn't call so... Why can't he have like 5 minutes to talk to me? Am I not worth it? Forget it I'll let him call me, I don't want to be the overprotective girlfriend. I need to trust him that he loves me. He confessed it first and asked me to be his girlfriend so...

I roll out of my bed and fall on the ground. Come on it's like 06:30 in the morning and I'm so tired. As usual, I check my phone and see a text from Martin: Hye beautiful! I miss you so much❤️ so I'm going to call you today so stay tuned! I don't know when yet but I'll let you know. I promise that I'll see you soon! Love you :)

I thought he was never going to call me. He can't call me during class, and I can't use my phone at school. Fuck what am I going to do? I'll just sneak in a classroom or something like that.

I decide to ignore the text, I'll just wait for the call. I'm going to prepare my self for school. I open my closet and take out my black jeans and a white blouse. Simple but classy.

I dress my self and skip to the bathroom. I'm so happy that I'm going to speak to him today! Okay it's only been a week, but is still miss him every minute.

I put my mascara and my lipstick on and straighten my hair. I'm to lazy to do something special.

I take my school stuff from my room and snatch my Nikes out of the closet. I run down the stairs and grab my jacket from the hook.

I make lunch like every morning and eat some breakfast with orange juice. I glance at the clock and it's time for me to go to school again.

I still get weird looks at school or worse, I see people gossip when I pass by. I hate this so much, but I have to stay positive and think 'this is for Martin, the one who loves you.' I enter the bicycle storage and place it abruptly on my spot. I can get so angry about those people, I just want to punch someone in the face now. Just, remain calm Rosa.

I check my phone for a call from Martin. Nothing yet. I guess I'll just wait. I walk away to look for Olivia. Suddenly my day couldn't get worse then this. I bump into Daniel. Yes Daniel as in the ex boyfriend Daniel.

"Hye" he says and scratches the back of his neck. "Hye..." I say back very awkwardly. This conversation isn't going anywhere I think. We are friends though and I think that hasn't changed but still.

"So, have you talked to Olivia?" I start because he has to talk to her, it would be strange if they didn't.

"Well, not yet but maybe you can come with me so things will be less awkward? Please I know I can trust you." He answers and I nod. We spot the petite girl with red hair and light skin. She looks flawless, like always. She is talking with my two classmates. Claire and Nora.

"You ready?" I say while stopping him. "Yeah, I think so." He answers and I can see his heart break in his eyes. It hurts seeing him like this. I must admit, this is so mean. I've never thought she would do that to him. Cheating, pff.

"Hye." Daniel says when Olivia notices his presence. "Well, well, look who decided to come and talk to me huh?" She snaps back, damn that was so rude. I've never heard her say something like that to the one she 'loved'.

"Do I have to apology now?" He snaps back and I can see his anger build up. "You are the one who didn't spoke to me in a whole week?! What did you expect?!" She answers and lifts her voice slightly. She has no reason to be angry with him. She cheated, not him! Why is she being so hypocritical?

"You broke up with me! Don't you remember? It still hurts you know?! I have feelings too." He says and the tears are pricking in his eyes. I've never seen him cry before and I've never seen Olivia this cold hearted.

I give Olivia a guilty look and she stares back at me blankly. What happened to her? Did Julian broke up with her too? No she would have said that. Damn wagtail have I done?

"Come on, we're out." She says to Claire and Nora and they follow her without even thinking about me. They just walk away like a little gang that can't face the truth. The truth that Olivia hurt him bad.

Now I'm standing here with a broken boy. I pull Daniel into a hug because he looks like he could use one. "It's going to be okay, I know it's my best friend, but now you know she wasn't worth it. You'll find a perfect girl someday. Okay?" I say to him and look into his eyes and tears are rolling down his cheeks. I wipe them away and he nods.

"Let's skip first period and talk." I suggest. "Yeah, I can't go to class like this." "You're right, come." I say and we walk to the office to report absence.

The lady behind the desk understands our situation and we can skip the first two lessons. She will be checking up on us if we're really talking and not just chilling, this needs to be useful.

She hands us the key and we walk upstairs to the classroom. Once we reached the second floor, I open the door of the first door on the right. We both enter and settle down.

"She can't do this to you, you didn't do her anything wrong. It wasn't your fault. Believe me, don't blame yourself." I say to him a and rub his arm to comfort him.

"But why did we broke up then? She said we we're going to work things out after winter break." He has a point. I don't know if I should tell him but, Olivia has been all over the EDM news and social media about her relationship with Julian so he must have seen it.

"Have you been on the internet lately?" I ask and he gives me weird face. "Yes, but not so much because our internet was broken for a long time. Why?" That explains. He doesn't know, she didn't told him. That's so childish, not giving him a fucking reason why you dumped him. Damn Olivia you can be mean to the ones who care about you.

"She is in love with someone else and it's been all over the EDM news." I say and his face turns whiter instantly. I can see his broken heart get crushed again.

"She-she-she is in love with someone else?" He stutters and there are the tears again. "Yes, she is." I answer and pull him into a tight hug. He really loved her I guess... Even if it wasn't going that well between them, he still loves her. Maybe he just showed to little for her to notice.
Because I thought he didn't love her anymore, but apparently he still does.

The two hours are almost over and he has explained everything he feels for her and cried his eyeballs out. And damn he's hurt. I don't think he can go back to class like this, but he is a strong guy so he can do it. Face Olivia and show her what she's missing.

"Thank you so much for this." He says and hugs me one last time. "It's alright, I'll be here if you need me, okay?" He nods and runs a hand trough his hair. It reminds me of Martin.

Suddenly I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take it out and look at the caller ID: Martijn Garritsen.

Hye guysss!!!
Thanks for reading again! The reads are going so fast!! Thankss :) I hope you like the chapter and if you do please vote so I will be higher in the top of fan fictions and more people can read the book!! I hope you have good day/night!

Xoxo Puck➕✖️