Chapter 29

•Rosa's P.O.V.•

Canals, bikes, boats, trees, bars and shops as far is I can see. I didn't expect Amsterdam to be this busy but charming at the same time. My mind drifts off to this morning. Martin's parents are so nice! I like them very much, they're so sweet and kind. I hope they like me too.

A sweet kiss on my cheek shakes me out of my daydream and I look over to my right where the most beautiful human being is walking. Holding my hand, looking around, sniffing the fresh air. I also didn't know that love could be this intense and that it could change everything. Until now I didn't even know what love is. Yes, I've had a boyfriend before. But it was nothing like this, we weren't in love like we're supposed to.

"Now stop by this canal, I want to take a picture." Martin says and let's go of my hand. "Why do you want a picture of this canal? You live here." I laugh and he rolls his eyes. "Just go and stand right there next to the water." He says and I do what he demands me. "I just want to take a picture of the most beautiful view in the world." He says and I smile and look down at my shoes. That was so sweet I can't describe it. Okay, it was very very cheesy but still! Now I'm just standing here, twirling my fingers and blushing. "Darling! You have to smile!" I give him a small smile and he snaps the picture.

I walk over to Martin and wrap my arms around him. "Now I have a picture a picture of where my heart belongs, home and with you." He says and I crash my lips on his. Showing my love for him, but not in words. Not so good in that one. After a few seconds we pull away and stare in each other's eyes. "I love you." I say and he pecks my lips softly. "I love you too." With that he grabs my hand and we walk further down the street. "I told you we were going to do romantic shit!" Martin says and I giggle. "You're a hopeless but cute romantic, Martijn Garritsen. That's why I love you." I say and he squeezes my hand. "I love you too, but I'm not hopeless okay?! I'm just a little bit clueless." He jokes and I lay my head on his shoulder. "That's okay." I say and we walk further down the street.

We enter a very cute and modern cafe. I think it's a coffee shop. All the walls including the floor are white but all the other stuff like chairs, cups and tables are made of pastel colors like baby pink and blue. It's beautiful. On the wall here is "Laura's" painted in pink. The smell of chocolate lingers in my nose when I pass by a table. We walk further to chose a table. We both sit down and I wonder around. It's so pretty and cute here! A young girl comes to take our order she has blond hair that fades into light pink. Haha, she matches the room! I like her hair, I wish I could do something like that.

"Rosaline, what do you want babe?" Martin asks and lays his hand on mine. "A hot chocolate with marshmallows?" I say and he smiles. "One duo hot chocolate with marshmallows with a slice of apple pie please." Martin orders and I smile at the waitress. "Hmmm apple pie" I say and snuggle up to Martin. I saw you looking at it when we came in so." He says and puts his arm around me. "Shit, you caught me." I laugh and he rolls his eyes. Typical.

"Hey" Martin says and I turn my head towards him. "Let's shoot a music video for Made in Miami." He says and my eyes widen. That's so awesome that he wants to do that! "Yeah! That sounds amazing!" I say and hug him tight.

"Any ideas?" He asks and I start looking around. An idea? Hmmm... "It has to be in Miami of course... Oh Wait! I have a perfect idea! Let's do the vacation over!"
"What do you mean 'do the vacation over'?"
"I mean that we begin with when we met, then breakfast, the beach, dinner, hanging with friends, the parties in between when the drop comes, and the goodbye at the end."
"Great! Let's do that, I'll ask scooter to set everything up so we can film on Tuesday."
"Wait what? Tuesday?! And what about school? My parents will never approve this..."
"Baby, you already have a career in the music industry! You're an amazing guitar player so quit school! You're already 16, you don't have to go to school anymore! You're old enough to make your own decisions."
"Martijn, I can't just stop school! But if I just make my homework on tour with you and make my finals at the end of the year... Music will be an option to continue with. I think this will work." A girl with brown hair and hazel eyes puts our drink and apple pie on the table. "Thanks sis" Martin says and she looks up and jumps on him. "Oh Martijn! Ik heb je zo gemist!" She says in Dutch, I think she said that she missed him?! Who is she?! "This is Rosaline, Laura. My girlfriend." Martin says and Laura walks over to give me a hug. I give Martin a weird look but he makes the words 'my sister' with his lips so I make an 'oooohhhwwww' back and hug her tight. "Hi so nice to finally meet you! Heard so much about you, you're even more pretty then Martijn described. Love your outfit by the way." Wow she likes to talk I think, she is a nice person.
"Oh how sweet, Martin didn't even mentioned you!" I say and give him a mad look. "But he choose the outfit so tell him." I laugh and she laughs with me. "Didn't know you had such good taste brother?" She laughs and he rolls his eyes for the umpteenth time today.

"We should have a girls night soon! What about next Friday, are you free then?" She asks and I smile, "Yeah I'm free!" I say and she takes her phone out of her pocket. "Great! Here's my number so text me for the details." She says and I type her number in my phone. "I have to get back now, busy day today." She says and walks away fast. I'm already looking forward to this!

"Where were we?" Martin asks and I sit down again. "Let's have a sip first, won't we?" I say and he smirks at me. There is a big cup placed on the table with two straws in it. We both drink at the same time so our noses meet. I start to giggle. Martin puts his hand behind my head and pulls my head closer until our lips touch. After a small kiss we pull away and I can't stop smiling. "What?!" He asks while shoving a piece pie in his mouth. "Come here you silly." I say and make a gesture with my hand that he has to come closer. I put my thumb on my tongue and then wipe the hot chocolate of his nose. "There you go." I say and he makes a weird face. "Did you really had to make your finger wet?" He asks and I start giggling again. "Yes! I have to take care of you like a baby." I say and he rolls his eyes again. "But you are my baby." He says and squeezes my cheeks. "Alright alright."
I say and I take a bite of the delicious pie.

"So, what were you saying about school." Martin starts again after a few minutes if peaceful silence. "I could home school myself on tour with you and be your photographer together with Louis."
"Deal, but you will also have to be  my co-producer, guitarist and girlfriend!"
"Deal!" I say and shake his hand like real business men. This will turn out great, I'm finally living my life the fullest.

We walk to the front of the café where the bar is placed. Laura is working concentrated on her coffees and her co-workers at doing the best they can to keep up with her high tempo. "Laura, family dinner at 7, come home okay?" She nods and we walk out of the coffee shop.

Amsterdam is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Al those bikes against the canals, this pretty houses and the people are so nice! I love this city. Especially when I'm walking her holding Martin's hand and snuggled into him. He smells a bit like chocolate with cinnamon. Hmmm. I'm drifting of the subject, but it's still a beautiful city.

I hear someone screaming and I turn around to look who it is. Nobody behind us, but there are 3 girls who are running at me and Martin. "Oh my god! Martin Garrix!! Can we have your autograph?!" The scream and tears are streaming down their faces, selfies have been made and they walk away again. It surprises me that this is the first time today, I hope it's the last one too.

"Let's go shopping for tonight!"  Martin says and pulls me into a random streets with a lot of tiny shops and stores. Here we go again...

Hye guysssss!!!
How are you??? Thanks for all the reads!!! We almost hit the 4K!!! Unbelievable! I want to thank every single one of you!!
I have a question, do you guys like Martin's pov better or Rosa's? Then I'll do more of Martin's if you want to. Let me know in the comments and of course what you think about this chapter. I know it's shit but there will be better to come! I hope you have an amazing day/ night!

Xoxo Puck➕✖️