Chapter 28

•Martin's P.O.V.•

I take her out of the car and carry her inside my parents house like a baby. This night was a great night, but I still don't like her friend that calls himself 'Jonathan'. It seemed like he was drunk for the first time and he was hella annoying. I hope she doesn't bring him too much. Except that, it was an amazing party. I didn't expect Rosa at all after what happened last week with Olivia. I was in shock when she told me. I didn't see it coming at all. Julian was heartbroken, poor boy...

Now she's laying in my arms, peacefully sleeping. Her eyes are- "fuck!" I cuss silently when I accidentally hit her head against a wall. She tilts her head up and looks at me with a confused face but immediately falls asleep again. I hope she will not have too much pain tomorrow. Oh god I'm so stupid! Okay I'm a little bit drunk too, but hey! I can still walk, not like Jonathan. Ugh I hate thinking about that annoying piece of shit.

I go into my room and lay her on the bed and undress her carefully. I put a fresh shirt of mine on her and gently place her under the blankets. She's so cute. All of this reminds me of Miami. Fuck, I miss all of that.

I undress myself too and lay down beside her. I put my arms around her waist and pull her closer. This is how I want to end every day for the rest of my life.

Rosa is still sleeping but it's already 11:30 in the morning. I get up, put some sweats on and downstairs to see my parents sitting outside in the garden. "Mom, dad!" I yell and walk towards them. They stand up from their chair and both hug me tight. "Martijn, my boy! I missed you!" My mom says while cupping my face. "I missed you too mum." My dad puts a hand on my shoulder and I turn around. "Yes dad I've missed you too." I say and give him a big hug. "Good to hear." He says back and takes a seat at the kitchen table. My mom and I also sit down and I clear my throat so they know I'm about to say something.

"I brought Rosa with me. She was at my gig yesterday so I thought that you guys wanted to meet her." I say and they both start smiling. "Finally Martijn! We've been waiting forever!" My mom speaks up. "You're mother is right, it was about time! Bring her!" My dad exclaims. Well, I think they're pretty excited to meet her.

"Oh Martijn, go shower and I'll make breakfast for all of us so we can eat together." My mom suggest and I peck her cheek so she knows it's alright. I'm really thankful for such wonderful parents. Because of their encourage and support I became famous, without them I would be nothing.

I run upstairs again and open the door of my room to spot my little Rosa, still sleeping. Well, little she is fucking tall! I'm considering two options for waking her up. One: I lay beside her and kiss her until she opens her eyes. Two: I jump on her. I think the second one is the fastest.

"MORNING!!!!" I yell and jump on her and wrap myself around her like a koala. "What the fuck, get the hell off me!!" She demands but I just stay where I am. Rosa turns her head so our eyes meet. I try to kiss her put she shoves a hand in my face to push me away. "Where am I Martijn?" She ask and I get off her and sit beside her. Why is she so pretty?

"At my parents house, you should go into the shower so we can have breakfast." I say and she groans. "I don't want to get up, but I would love to meet your parents so I'll be quick." She says and gets up immediately. My shirt isn't very big on her so a bit of her ass is showing. "Stop staring at my ass you perv. Where is the bathroom?" I walk her towards the bathroom and she enters the room. "Don't you dare to come in!" She warns me and I kiss her. Not giving an answer to tease her.

I forgot to tell her that I bought new clothes for her. I take them out of the bag that is in my room and walk over to the bathroom again. It's a ripped jeans and a simple top but it will be beautiful on her. I silently open the door and trow the clothes inside. I hope she didn't noticed it.

Luckily we have two bathrooms so I can shower too. I take some clothes from my room and run up the stairs to the second floor. I open the door of the bathroom and turn the shower on.

About 10 minutes later I'm done and ready to see my beautiful girl again. I just can't stop smiling when I think of her. I've never been this happy before.

I go to the bathroom where Rosa is and knock on the door. "Yes?" She says with her sweet voice. "Come downstairs when you're ready okay?" I say and she answers with a simple okay.

Breakfast smells delicious. Okay it's already past 12. Then it's brunch! My mom is a great cook, I think I have that from her. I sit down at the kitchen table and start a simple conversation with my dad about the touring and how everything is going. Suddenly I hear footsteps coming near so I look over to where the sound is coming from. There she is, beautiful as always. I stand up and walk over to her. "Thanks for the clothes by the way." She says and twirls her thumbs. I think she's nervous. "You look beautiful." I say and her cheeks start to redden.

"Martijn has a good taste, you know?" My mom speaks up and I take Rosa's hand to guide her to the table. "Yes he does!" Rosa says when she sits down. I think they actually like her. I remember when I brought my last girlfriend here they didn't like her at all. They were super mean especially my dad. They were right in the end, she wasn't any good.

"What do you want darling?" Mom asks and points at all the different types of food that are placed on the table. "It looks all so delicious." She says and smiles. "Take whatever you what honey." My mom is just too sweet.

We all are finished eating and it was wonderful like always. We chatted about random things and how school was going for Rosa, you know the normal stuff. "So, how did you guys even meet?" My dad asks and Rosa bursts out laughing. "This is a funny story I think." Dad says and leans back on his chair. "Martin, please tell I-I can't." Rosa says through all the giggles.

"Quite a funny story you can tell, a short one too." I laugh and Rosa still can't stop laughing. "I stepped out of the elevator and like 2 seconds afterwards she skated into me." My parents give us weird looks when I ended the sentence. "Then she was laying on top of me. Really awkward but in that very moment I realized that she was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Rosa makes an awww sound and pecks my check. "You're so sweet Martijn." She says and lays a hand on my leg. I give a her a smile and return to my story.

"She got off me and ran to the elevator. I asked if I could join her at breakfast and she said yes. We spend the whole morning together and I asked her on a date later on th-" "no that's not how it went Martijn! You didn't ask me on a date, you were like: 'I have to go, come to the restaurant at six.' That's how you said it." Rosa interrupts me and I roll me eyes. "Alright, alright same thing. Then we hung out for the rest of the vacation and she went to every gig of mine in Miami! That was awesome." I end and she pecks my cheek again and my parents look happy. I mean she is a good girl, how could someone not like her?! We talked about the whole Miami thing for another 15 minutes while cleaning up the table.

"Well, Martijn, I'm very happy that you found such a pretty girl. Don't hurt her because she is to lovely." My mom says and Rosa starts blushing. "That's so sweet, miss Garritsen. Thank you very much." She says and smiles like an idiot. How cute. "No mom I won't hurt her. It would break my heart if she would get hurt." I say and her cheeks redden again. She is just the most amazing thing in the world.

"Martijn, why don't you show Rosa Amsterdam. The weather is beautiful!" My dad says and I grab Rosa's hand to pull her out of her chair. I take her to the garage where my car is parked and she gets amazed by it. "Come on." I say and we both get in. I speed away and lay my hand on her leg. "What are we going to do?" She asks and I smirk at her. "Stupid romantic shit."

Hye guyssss!!!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you all so much for the 3K reads!!!! I can't believe it!!! Every single one of you is just amazing!!! I hope you have an amazing day and see you next time!

Xoxo Puck➕✖️