Chapter 11

The last day in Miami.

The end is here. I sadly fly back to Belgium tonight. I don't know how I'm going to survive without Martin. I mean, I'm totally crazy in love with him. And now I can only see him once in three months or so.

There has got to be another option. Let me think... No there isn't. He is on tour all the time and I have to go to school. Fuck, what am I going to do now?! I can't miss him that long. He changed my life and made it so much better.

I just woke up so I check my phone like every morning and I see a text from Martin: hye beautiful, because it's your last day and Olivia's I planned something for us four. Come to my room when you read this. Ps: I know you can play the guitar drunk ass.

Now I remember, one night I was drunk with Olivia, Julian and Martin. We were in his room and there was a guitar and Olivia said to Martin "Did you know she is the best guitarist in the world bro?!". Well I'm not, but I have played the guitar since I could hold it so it is my thing. I totally  forgot to tell him.

When your drunk, you don't give a shit about how good you are in something so apparently I played a song and Olivia sang to it like we always do. She has an amazing voice though and she plays the guitar as well.

Sometimes we jam together and she sings some songs and we play to them. I play the chords and she is the classical girl that does the notes. Sometimes she teaches me how to play some songs with notes, but I always fail.

So now Martin knows that I play, and he is definitely going to force me to play.

I get out of my bed and text Olives quick to come to Martin's in as soon as possible. I take some shorts and sweater, slip my Nikes on and walk in to the bathroom. I switched the lights on and scare the fuck out of myself when I looked in the mirror. Damn I need to work on my morning face.

I rinse my face and put some mascara on and a bit of lipstick to look presentable.

I swing the door open and walk outside. I know the hotel by heart now so I can walk to Martin's room without thinking.

I arrive at the door and knock several times. It opens and a boy stands in front of me. First I see his Nikes, then his sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Last best the face with his crazy smile, cute nose, dreamy eyes and his fluffy brown-blonde hair. It's Martin. It still amazes me that he really is my boy, that I can legally call him mine. Come on, it's me, Rosaline. How did I deserve this?

"Hye beautiful," yes he still says that. It's so sweet. "Come in." he makes a gesture with his arm to 'clear' the space for me.

I walk inside and spot Julian and Olivia cuddling on the sofa. So cute. "Hello, there love birds." I yell and they jump of each other because they got a little bit scared. It was funny to watch so I chuckle.

I feel a hand grabbing mine so I turn around and before I could say something his lips were already pressed on mine. The same feeling again, but it never gets bored. We break the kiss or else things would get hot in here and the two scared baby's are still in the room so that would be pretty awkward. But I have seen those baby's make out before so.

"Okay we are going to make a track and I want you to play the guitar." He says to me while looking in my eyes very serious but still sexy as hell. "and Olivia already said yes to sing the lyrics and the vocals." Damn now I can't say no but, he is Martin Garrix he has made a track with Usher! This would be a great opportunity to do something with my music and Olivia's singing career.