Chapter 19

The morning after

I feel a pair of arms around my waist. His hands are on my stomach. My head is pounding and the room is spinning as I open my eyes. What the fuck. I drank way to much yesterday, I'm regretting this already. What time is it even? I grab Martin's phone and see that it's 2 in the afternoon. How shit it's Friday, I'm supposed to be at school. I should call dad first I think.

I unlock his phone and dial dad's number. "Hello" he says and I cough to sound sick. "Hi dad." I say back with a sick voice. "I thought your phone was broken? Aren't you at school?" He asks and I cough again. "Well, Martin came back from tour yesterday and I was very sick at school so he took me to Julian's and I fell asleep. So now I just woke up and I'm still feeling so terrible. I just puked like three times." I say and get out of my bed. "That's sounds terrible, stay there because mom and I are going on a vacation. So I hope Martin will take good care of you. But if he touches you with one finger he's dead." Lucky me. "Of course he will. Yeah yeah dad he won't do that. Love you." I answer and walk around in the room. "Oh and maybe you should call school that I'm sick." I add quickly and he makes a noise that sound like okay so I assume that he will do that. "Bye" "bye dad" and with that we end the call and a good weekend will start.

I go to the kitchen and open the fridge. Suddenly I feel hands on my hips. They move around on my stomach. A chin lays down on my shoulder and a smell of alcohol fills up my nose. The grip tightens and his hands spin me around. I'm finally facing a cute smile and very messy hair. "Hye beautiful" he says with a low morning voice. It's Martin for sure. "Hello there." I say back and smile. He presses his lips against mine. I can still taste the alcohol from last night. We move our lips passionately against each other but suddenly a cough interrupts our moment. "Good afternoon." Dillon speaks up and scratches his head. We pull away and I look at him with a very innocent face. His eyes are red and puffy and so are Martin's. I think mine are too. It looks like we're all hung over then.

"Brunch, I assume?" Dillon says and takes a seat at the table. "Yeah let's all get dressed and go to-" Martin says and I interrupt him. "Or we can just stay here and order Pizza." I say and smirk at Martin. "Sounds go to me." He answers and pulls me closer. I press my nose against his and smile. "Everything you say sounds good to me." He goes on and kisses me quick. "You guys make me wan to puke." Dillon says sarcastically and we back off each other. "Chill." I answer and walk over to the table to sit down next to Dillon. "We'll find someone for you." I add and he fakes a smile.

"Where is Julian?" I ask and they look around and roll there eyes. "What?" I ask again and Martin and Dillon are looking weird at each other. "Julian, is probably still sleeping. He can't handle the madness after a party." Martin says and laughs a bit. He walks back to our rooms and disappears in the hallway. Now I'm left alone with Dillon. "Shall we order some pizza?" He speaks up and I nod my head.

He takes his phone out of his pocket and enters the number of the local pizza place. "Hello, I want to order..." he starts and walks out of the room. Okay, leave me then. My stomach I growling because I'm so hungry, but I think that I should put on some more clothes first.

I get of my chair and run a hand through my messy hair. My head is still pounding and every sound is like a bomb that drops next to my ear. I'm definitely hung over. I have to ask Julian for some aspirin or something like that. I stumble down the hallway to go to my room first. I swing the door open and enter the room. All my clothes are lying on the ground. I take my jeans and Martin's black shirt. I'm fully dressed now and my hair is in a messy ponytail. I open the door of the chamber and go to Julian's.

I knock first and Martin mumbles a come in. As I enter the room I see Julian lying on the bed, covered by blankets. Martin's is sitting next to him and rubbing his hands over Julian's back. It looks like he's comforting him.

"Everything okay?" I ask and sit down on the other side of the bed. "He's sick." Martin says and Julian mumbles something to confirm it. "Ohn Jules..." I say and peck his forehead. "Get well soon, have some rest today. Okay?" I smile and he returns one. "He's always sick when he drank to much." Martin finishes and Julian chuckles. I remember that I wanted to ask him about Olivia last night. "Hey Julia-"

"PIZZAAAAAA" I hear Dillon shout and I jump of the bed. "I'll talk to you later." I finish and run to the kitchen. Martin's footsteps are following me. Julian stays in bed because if he eats pizza now, it will come back out again. The delicious smell lingers in the room and I see Martin getting excited. We all sit down and take our own box. Martin's starts eating the pizza like a real life monster. The cutie. Dillon and I eat like 'normal' persons. My kind of normal then. Once we have finished our food Martin scans my body. "Is that my shirt?" He asks and smirks. "Yup and you're not getting it back." I laugh and he shrugs his shoulders. "It looks better on you anyway." He adds and kisses me on my forehead.

"So how did you like my friends?" He asks and takes a sip of his water. "They're great! And fucking hilarious!" I laugh and he chuckles. Dillon starts giggling too. "It was a fun night, thank you." I press my lips against his and pull away after a few seconds. I stare into his eyes and see little sparks, I can feel them too. My heart flutters with in every single touch. Damn.

"What do you think of releasing our song today?" Martin says and I him on him from excitement. "Yes! Finally." I scream and hug him tightly. "I've been waiting so long." I add and I can feel him smile. "Let's do it then." We pull away and he grabs my hand. I don't want to leave Dillon alone so I grab his too. We run trough the house and walk in a room that  looks like it's  Julian's studio. It's so nice and super modern. Martin sits down behind the laptop and opens some files.  I can't believe it's finally happening. My own song, our own song.

"I made two versions." Martin starts, "one with without lyrics and your vocals and one with the lyrics." I only knew the one with the lyrics so I'm curious for the one without. He presses a button on the turn table that was standing next to him and the track starts playing. We bob our heads to the beat. It sounds awesome. "I think we should both release them." I say and he nods his head.

I grab Martin's phone that was laying on the desk. Snapchat was still open so I make a video. "We're releasing our song! Stay tuned. HEEYYYYY HOOOO HEEEYYYY HOOOO!" We start singing and end in laughter. I post it on his story one hand back his phone.

"Are you ready?" He turns his head and looks me in the eye. "Never been more ready." I answer and jump from excitement. "3, 2, 1" he counts down and presses the button on his laptop. "It's on."

Hyee guys!
I know it's been a while since I've updated, but here I am. I hope you all have a nice day/night. I have vacation now so I can update more! Yayyyy :) thanks for almost 1k reads!!! You make me so happy! It's unbelievable hahah.

Xoxo Puck ➕✖️