Chapter 2

As we stepped out of the elevator there was a silence between us. But it wasn't an akward silence it was relaxing. I feel comfortable when I'm with him and I only know his name. He has already this effect on my that I just can't stop but smile.

We entered the dining room for breakfast and ate some pancakes with Nutella and drank orange juice. It was perfect for a first day here in Miami. As soon as we were done we went to the beach. The sea is beautiful here and so is the beach.

"So Rosa" he spoke up "tell me something about yourself." Ohw crap what should I say? "I'm on high school, I do horse riding, I listen to music 24/7 and as you know I skate." I think that was enough about me, but for him it wasn't. "Okay, okay that sounds fun, but I want to know the real you. So come to the restaurant at 6 because I have to go." What does this 'Martin' think? He is pretty confident about himself isn't he? The macho didn't ask me for dinner, no he said: come to the restaurant at 6. That isn't a question to me, it is more like an order to get to know him.

"Alright then, dress code?" I mean damn how could you say no to this beautiful creature. "Something you should wear to dinner and maybe black so that we could match?" He smirked again. I hope he doesn't do that all the time. But holy shit it was sexy. "Good I have to go now. See you at 6 beautiful." He said and pecked my cheek.

He walked away on the beach shirtless of course. Damn those abs and v-line. He was so handsome.

What the hell just happened?! 
I remembered that I was going to run. I hope this will take my mind off a bit.

How ironic that Sumerthing! Bye Afrojack played when I pressed shuffle. Only one kilometer further I saw someone familiar. Wait? WHAT?! Olivia?! What the fuck is she doing here?!

Hye guys!,
So this is the second chapter. I hope you like it and enjoy your day :). Do you want to know who Olivia is?! Then wait until the next chapter. And if you're Dutch please follow lieslemmens she is writhing an amazing book at the moment so please take a moment and read.
Xoxo Puck