Chapter 5

•Martin's P.O.V•

My mind is blown. After my last girlfriend I would never think that I would find someone so beautiful, funny, spontaneous, and so on.

My last breakup was hard. My girlfriend Jessica cheated on me with Jay Hardway. That's why I hate him so much. He was one of my closest friends. But when I found out they hooked up behind my back, I could strangle him to death. I mean like, he knew how much I loved her. She was my life. After we broke up I fell into a depression for a few months and stopped producing music and cancelled all my tours and shows. I still don't know if I'm a 100% over her, but I can't live in the past so I have to move on.

Somehow Rosa heals my heart after it broke down in pieces. She picked them up right when she fell on me. God I can't stop thinking about her.

I'm calling Julian, I need someone to talk to about this.

"Martijn?! What's up dude? Long time no see!" He picks up the phone. "Yeah man it's been way to long! But I want to talk to you about something." I say back to him. "Get it of your chest bro." Okay I take a deep breath and start. "I met this girl," He interrupts me immediately after only  four words. "YESS FINALLY! Marty found a girlll!" He shouts and sings at the same time but it sounds so out of tone that I burst out in laughter.

"Calm down, calm down I just met her dude." I start again after my laughing session. "So what?! Tell me all about her! I can't wait to meet her, because you only call me about girls when it's serious." He is right, I only call him about such things when it's real.

"Her name is Rosa and she is absolutely stunning. We already went on a date tough and tonight she is coming with me to my show." I say and my heart gets fuzzy only by the thought of her. "Wow where did the bitter 'I hate everyone who has feelings' Martin go? But that sounds awesome man. I can tell she is an amazing person. Where is your show tonight?" He responds very happy. Yes I was a prick with no feelings after the break up. I thought I would never find someone like her again.

"She is amazing, I think you to will be very good friends. But my show is in Miami so that's far away from The Netherlands." Julian will absolutely adore her. Her humor is the best.

"I'M IN MIAMI TO! I visited my nephew who lives here yesterday. I'm so coming bro!" He needs to stop shouting trough the phone or I will be deaf the next time I call him. "That's perfect man! But I need to go, I'll text you the details. See you tonight bro." I say to him while almost falling of my chair from excitement. "Until tonight!" And with that he cut the call.

I look at the time, shit! It's already 7! I need to get ready for tonight. Almost all my DJ friends have to play to so she will absolutely love it.

•Rosaline's P.O.V•

Olivia and I went back to my room after a whole day at the beach because I need to get ready for the show.

I can't decide what to wear, I don't have much choice in color because almost every thing is black, grey or white. I chose a jeans short that's slightly ripped along with a black tank-top that says: 'only you.' in white letters.

Olivia did the smokey eye thing again and it looks flawless. How does she do that ? I really don't get it. I let my hair fall down loose and let it be his natural curly self.

I slip on my brand new Nikes that I bought today at the beach. To finish my look I wear my necklace that is a sort of heart-shaped key.