Chapter 13

The noise of my alarm wakes me up. It's Monday morning and the first day of school since Miami. I'm curious what everybody's reaction will be, but I'm mostly scared. Scared that people will act different around me or will use me for Martin. I'm still myself and that's not going to change because of my fame in the  dance industry.

I roll out of my bed and crawl to my phone. My morning routine starts now. Normally I snooze my alarm like 3 times or so, but today I want to look good.

I open the Spotify-app and play somewhere in Stockholm by Tim. I mean Avicii. It's so weird that I listen to his music now he is one of my friends. But it reminds me of the great moments we had. Only the thought of that makes me smile.

Now comes the hardest part. Choosing what to wait. I have so much clothes, I just can't choose. I pick my jeans that slightly ripped on my knees and my favorite baby-blue sweater. It's so cute and soft.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the lights. They are so white that it blinds me a bit. I open the drawer and take my makeup bag.

I don't wear much makeup, most of the time only mascara. I take the tube out of the bag and put it on my lashes. The look much longer and thicker now. Just how I like it. I finished my face white a pinkish lipstick.

I think I'm going to curl my hair today. I take my curl iron and start curling it. Once I was satisfied I make the curls a bit messy, just how I like it.

I clean everything up and walk back to my room. Music is still blasting from my phone and this time bouncy bob, Martin's new song, is on. It's so good! Can't get enough of it!

I gather my stuff,snatch my black Nikes out of my closet and walk down the stairs. Nobody is downstairs yet so I'm alone.

I make my lunch for school and some breakfast. I sit down and eat while checking on my social media.

Martin posted a tweet a few hours ago: *cute photo of us two* 'I miss my baby girl! I'll see you soon! @rosagroothuizen ❤️' the caption says. He is so sweet and caring.

@martingarrix I miss you too honeypie❤️ I reply and retweet the pic.

It was time to leave for school so I pack my lunch and put on my jacket. I say goodbye to my parents and walk towards my bike.

Leen is already waiting for me so I hurry a bit. "Hye Leen how are you? Long time no see huh?!" I say to her and she gives a smile in return. "I'm alright how about you and Martin fuck Garrix?!" She says back and there it begins. I think I'm going to answer that question a lot today.

I told her some things about him and us on the way to our other friends that are waiting for us to ride to school.

We arrive at our usual spot and everyone is giving me weird looks. They're my friends but not my closest I don't talk to them that often.

"Hi" I speak up to break the very awkward silence. Someone mumbles a hello back but no one is paying attention. What's wrong wth them? Do they hate me now that I have Martin for my own? Or are they just jealous. I don't know but I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Everyone has a partner to cycle next to but I don't so I put my headphones on and play some music, yes again. I choose roses by The Chainsmokers. It's a very good song and I love it!

In about 20 minutes we arrive at school. I park my bicycle and take of my scarf and gloves. I the corner of my eye I can see my ex-boyfriend Ethan looking at me. He is a Martin Garrix fan I think. I was going  to search for Olivia but a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

"Hye, Rosaline." Ethan says to me and I roll my eyes. I could stab him with a knife because he hasn't talked to my since we broke up and that's about 5 months ago. He broke my heart and now he wants to talk again?! Don't think so!