Chapter 23

It's already Sunday and Made in Miami is still trending on beat port. It's just so insane. I don't have any words for this. Just speechless. We're already working on our next song, there are some ideas and a start, but nothing special. I hope to create more music soon. Music has helped me with so many things that no one else could. It comforts you when you're having a rough time, it can stimulates you to run that extra mile, it can erase all the bad thoughts out of your mind and it can put a smile on your face when nothing or nobody else could. Now I can do all these things for someone else. This is the best feeling in the world.

The past few days were amazing. I finally saw my lovely, annoying, cute, psycho and don't forget always hungry boyfriend again. Like how much can he eat?! And above that he doesn't gain any weight! So unfair. I know I eat very much too, but not as much as this pizza monster. Why do these boys eat so much? Dillon and Julian ate like 3 pizzas each or so! It surprises me that they haven't turned into a pizza or cheeseburger.

It was nice to see Dillon again. I missed his humor so badly and his crazy but dirty jokes. He needs to get a proper haircut though. Oh and of course don't forget my bestie Julian. Okay that sounded like a pink-loving bitch who just got her nails done in the mall. Ugh hate those fake girls with their little gangs like in mean girls, the movie. Yes they exist. And they are really mean.

Whatsoever, I have missed them all. Of course I still miss Tim, Robert, Tijs and the rest of the crew too. I just want to go back to the amazing gigs and after party's with the boys. Back to Miami. Where it all began.

I have one day left with Martin and Julian. Okay, only a few hours. Fuck I don't want to leave him. Why do I have to go to school. School is so difficult lately. It's all in Dutch and that just doesn't work. My report card was so bad last time. My parents were going ballistic again. But who cares anyway. The only thing I'm good in is breathing and talking. Well that will get me a perfect job that will absolutely make me a millionaire. Not. I want to go back to London. To my old friends and my old house. Where they don't speak freaking Dutch! Damn I miss it there, the old house was so perfect. I had a big room with a lot of pictures on the walls, lights in every color and such a great view. The only good thing here in Belgium is the weather in the summer and of course the one and only Tomorrow Land. Can't wait till I'm 18 to go.

Maybe I should suggest to go back to London. But my parents will never agree with me. And especially not Matt, he has Sophia here. We should have stayed in London. Then I could have good grades and go to my friends amazing parties.

I get up from my chair and walk to the studio where Martin and Julian are working. I swing the door open and see the two boys bobbing their heads on the beat and adjusting some small things on the computer. I take a seat in a random chair in the room without them noticing that I'm in here because the music is too loud. They're so focused that it's creeping me out. Time for a scare then. I silently walk to them and bend down behind their chairs. I jump up from the ground and yell boo very hard. They scream like two little girls who just saw a spider or so. It's so funny that I just start rolling on the ground from laughter. They both turn around and give me a mad face. "I almost got a heart attack because of you!" Martin yells at me but I can't stop giggling. Julian starts chuckling too. Eventually Martin joins in and we laugh until the tears escape our eyes. "Guys, you should have seen your faces. So hilarious!" I say through all the giggles. I get up from the ground and take a seat on Martin's lap. "What are you working on?" I ask them and look at the computer screen. Martin lays his hands on my thighs and a little smile appears on my face. These are the little things that count the most. "Just a song that we've been working on for a long time but we're stuck." Julian answers. "Play it" I demand and he presses the space bar to start the song. The intro is simple, the beat is catchy but it misses something. I grab the mouse and add some extra notes and adjust the keys. I press play again and the boys are widening their eyes. "You're a miracle!" Martin says and gives Julian a high-five. "This is so much better! Thanks, maybe you can produce with us?" He asks and I turn my head to him. I'm not that good though. "Really?" I ask and he nods. I jump of his lap and start dancing around randomly. They both start giggling and I give them a goofy face back. "So can I help you guys?" I say and take a chair to sit with them. "You have to!" Julian says and we start working again and this track is starting to sound like a next hit.